Apetjeek Evol

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Does anyone have the catholicon respose "Apetjeek Evol" Lyrics (text)

Coptic and Preferably english

Shenouda.

Comments

• here u go with the coptic txt:

[coptic]`Apetjyk `ebol `nje pi`cmou tou logou pefiwt `iaf[icarx hwc rwmi `ntelioc.
    Doxa |Patri ke `Uiw ke `agiw `Pneumati.
    Apetqelqwlf nau `erof@ apetqelqwlf sop nemwten@ apetqelqwlf asf hijen pi`ctauroc.
    Ke nun ke `a`i ke ic touc `e`wnac twn `e`wnwn Amyn.
    *:ai te ]nou `y te@ ;ai te ]cebyroc@ ]`prockunicyc tw monw `,rictoc.
    `Ere pi`cmou `n}`triac =e=;u@ `Viwt nem `Psyri nem Pi=p=na =e=;u.
    `Ere pi`cmou `n];eotokoc@ Mari`a `;mau `nI=yc P=,=c.
    `Ere pi`cmou `mpenpatriar,yc@ `niwt ettaiyot `nar,y`ereuc papa abba (...).
    Ere pi`cmou `mpenmytropolityc@ `niwt ettaiyot abba (...).
    `Ere pi`cmou `mpen`epickopoc@ `niwt ettaiyot abba (...).

Eu``i `e`hryi `ejen pailaoc tyrf@ je amyn ec`eswpi. Ka;olikon Ka;olikon.[/coptic]
  • o wowo....coool....thanks ...Hos Erof ur a champion!

Viva la Hos Erof !

Shenouda.
    Anyone with the english?
  • lol

i have a whole deacons service book on my computer, but its in coptic/dutch. PM me if u want me to send it, it has almost all hymns, except for St Mary's fast and the glorificiations. Still working on those, wanna help? ;D
  • I would love to help but i cant read or write dutch or Arabic or Hindi or Pakestani heheh....I am lucky to be able to read english and coptic...

If you have time send me the coptic ...but i guess its all on remenkimi?

BTW...the rest of the psalia's are taking a while for me with the english coz i got exams ...i am finishing tomorrow wooohooo...soo tomorrow i am typing out the rest of the psalias and theotokias for the missing days. eshalla

PPFM

Hos Erof's Brother,
    Shenouda.

• [quote author=Shnoods link=board=2;threadid=1928;start=0#msg29155 date=1119281126]
    I would love to help but i cant read or write dutch or Arabic or Hindi or Pakestani heheh....I am lucky to be able to read english and coptic...

lol u can reed coptic :o luky bum lol im still trying to teech maself and not goin nowhere lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=2;threadid=1928;start=0#msg29153 date=1119280171]
    lol

i have a whole deacons service book on my computer, but its in coptic/dutch. PM me if u want me to send it, it has almost all hymns, except for St Mary's fast and the glorificiations. Still working on those, wanna help? ;D

GASP..that's SO cool!
  • ooh oooh i want a copy of that program hos erof. email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. either one is fine, i check both.. by the way apetgeek evol is a very nice hymn...lol but we never get to do it. anyway may God Bless you.
  • [quote author=WWJD86 link=board=2;threadid=1928;start=0#msg29552 date=1119834515]
    ooh oooh i want a copy of that program hos erof.

I second that: [email protected]

Sorry to bother you :-\
  • its actually not a program ???
    still want it?? they gonna upload it to the library in the coming weeks anyayz, so...