friendship help

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i no that erbody has had some proplems with friends and peer pressure and stuff likk dat.
i am pretty good with dat kind of stuff so talk to me all u want.
God Bless
[move]Marina Botros[/move]

Comments

• hey i need your help... well i know this friend for like 3 years and my friend is amazing and very nice and always there for me and god bless his heart!!! anyways we have fun but there is a problem.. somehow we always get into fights and i want to stop all that and let him know that i am happy for him!!!! so please can you help me out............... thanks!!!!
  • just stop talking to him....hahaha...when he comes back!!
  • that is not funny sandra i want to be more nice to him from now on and i do not want him to get mad at me more. i just want me and him to be friends not eneimies!!!!! ;D
  • lol...funny...hahaha...why??
  • sandra what do you mean by why????
  • please reply as soon as you can!!!! i need help! :'(
  • if you can see a fight starting to happen just stop and think that u dont want to fight with him and talk to him.
  • Dear Basketball,
    The best thing to do is PRAY PRAY PRAY and hope that God will help you

Hope I helped

*Nansy*
  • what is it u guys fight about? ....that might help....(if u dont mind sharing) ;)
  • Basketball,
    u and ur frind get into fights... thats hard when u got a good frind likk dat
    but maybe its just their personality
    i think u should tell him how u feel bout the fighting
    if its breaking up ur realtionship than i suggest u thell him asap!
    try to stop the source of fightin and continue doing somthing u both enjoy
    God bless

• we fight about anything,phones,talking to much (that is sooo me) but i just want to stop fighting with him i mean he is also having a hard time too!!! :'( i just want to be a better friend with him!!!
  • sorry it took me a while to answer, i was at camp
    3 days in the willderness
    no tecknoligy

• so can you help....... please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
  • u didnt read my reply?
    well its up therr
  • I know that this is totally irrelevant to what's been posted above, but I've been wondering if you've been out in either of the situations of the below, and what you did:

1) A gay person likes you to the point that their presence irks you, and

2) A friend of yours can't realize that their presence hinders you and you want them to go away in other words.

I know that this makes me seem really shallow and a horrible person, but some people can only take so much before it's too much. I've tried praying (all the time, lol),I've tried being nicer and more understanding, I've tried telling them, I've tried EVERYTHING. GAH! Help! lol

sleepy
  • Sleepy,
    1. ok well bout the Gay is he really or does he just have a girly voice? i kno how that is well, u tried tellin them to there face that u dont wanna b friends rite? if he wont go away then i wanna ask u this wat did u do to make him likk u? just stay away from him as much as u can always make urself appear busy he'll stop sooner or later.

2. if i had a friend that wont go away then i guess u gotta deal wit it, that or u can always get a new best friend that u do erthing wit and eventuaually they will go away when they feel unwelcomed.

this might seen mean but if its gotta b done...
    God Bless
    [glow=red,2,300]Marina[/glow]
  • okay????? ??? :-X
  • i rote u an answer a while ago but here it is again:
    Basketball,
    u and ur frind get into fights... thats hard when u got a good frind likk dat
    but maybe its just their personality
    i think u should tell him how u feel bout the fighting
    if its breaking up ur realtionship than i suggest u thell him asap!
    try to stop the source of fightin and continue doing somthing u both enjoy
    God bless
  • I am not gonna b on for a while cuz i am movin please do not rite to me
  • okay thanks for your help!!! :D and god be with you all!!!!
  • heyy i need help. ??? this kid at school is mi friend and we r all cool and we talk, but i like him very much a close friend but not as a BOYFRIEND... hes been getting weird and acting like im the only person in his life, and hes been following me and he even asked me out and has been doing stuff 2 me but that a whole different topic. im not being abused or anything... anyways i try 2 talk 2 him but he just wont understand. is there another way around this ??? w/out ending our friendship?

--sister in christ
  • well i mean try talking to your friend again and just explain all the problems that you are having and it will go well.... i mean just oray and god will be with you and help you with all your problems!!!
    god bless all and i hope i helped you out!!! :D
  • sister in christ,
    i cant help u i am havin the same problem
    go to random issues and click on the TROUBLE(HAPPENS TO BE WITH A GUY)
    its the same story only to me
    [glow=red,2,300]Marina Botros[/glow]
  • sorry i think i locked this chain
  • [quote author=MarinaIsFly link=board=10;threadid=1888;start=15#msg29339 date=1119479635]
    Sleepy,
    1. ok well bout the Gay is he really or does he just have a girly voice? i kno how that is well, u tried tellin them to there face that u dont wanna b friends rite? if he wont go away then i wanna ask u this wat did u do to make him likk u? just stay away from him as much as u can always make urself appear busy he'll stop sooner or later.

2. if i had a friend that wont go away then i guess u gotta deal wit it, that or u can always get a new best friend that u do erthing wit and eventuaually they will go away when they feel unwelcomed.

this might seen mean but if its gotta b done...
    God Bless

It's a female, so she's attracted to me (Help....lol)

The other friend of mine just can't take a hint, and I don't want to be the one to give it to her. If I was any ruder I'd have to paste it onto my forehead saying "leave me alone...." and she still wouldn't get it!

sleepy
  • LOL...for the gay person...did u try telling her...u aren't that way and u would never be that way...lol...that always help..just out and open with it

For the person that won't go away...well i guess honesty is the best strategy in that one too...try to be kinda of be honesty with some niceness (lol...if tht's a wrd)...just tell her/him how u feel.
  • lol...I agree with Marianne...
    with the gay person, just get it out in the open, you can't do anything but....

for the friend who won't a get a hint... I know this is wrong, but I make up excuses, like I'm busy, tired, ect. You could also tell them you dont wanna hang around them. I prefer the latter, I only use the former due to the fact he's my cousin.
  • I've told my gay friend just that and she feels that it's "no problem" (Yea, I'm so sure...), but I ignore all her calls, and all possible ways to get in touch with me out of dire need in school. lol

The other friend...well, I did something that I feel horrible about but at the same time, I don't regret (I know, I know, I'm a horrible person...). I didn't give her my number because I didn't want her to call me, but then someone else asked for the number and I gave it to them, so when she saw this she typically came and asked for it too. I gave it to her but regret swept over me. Whenever she called I ignored the calls till she asked me about it one day and I told her she had the wrong number and gave her a wrong one. It's working so far, but I know I need to confess soon. lol.

sleepy
  • awww, I feel bad for you sleepymusician. I guess in the end you'll just have to tell your FOC.... he'll tell you the best...

Pray 4 me
    God be with all
  • Yea, that's true. Last time I told him, he told me to be sly in getting away from her. I don't know whether he's updated his advice for me. lol.

sleepy