a good compitition!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey guys lets have some fun...how about a good compitition between all of us guys about verses and religion stuff!!!!!!!!
if you guys don't agree just tell me and if you agree also tell me!

*i think it will be alot of fun!!

pray fore me! ;D

Comments

• I am the light of the world. this verse has always been my favorite!!!!!! :)
  • i didn't mean that...i need the alphabetic order verses!!
  • alphibic order?
    likk by wat the verse starts wit or by the chapter or by the number or wat?
    sorry to b askin so many questions
    but this sounds likk alot of fun
    [move]Marina Botros[/move]
  • could you clarify that please? What exacly do you mean?
  • yeah sandra please can you make that easy to understand because i am even more confused!!!!!! thanks!!
  • like i would be asking you the alphapitic verses or some thing else like a verse about faith and you are going to tell me!!!!
    i think this fun!
  • sandra you are toooooo confusing!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)
  • let's start with the first one:i need a verses from lettre A to C!!!!!!
    i hope you get it!!!
  • oh i get it!!!
    A:and as the lord is the life, so she is THE GATE OF THE LIFE resurrection of the life. ( john 11:25)
    B: based upon the scriptures word that JESUS CHRIST is the true light of the world, which every light to every man coming to the world. (john 1:9)
    C:cause me to hear your loving kindness in the morning(psalm 143:8)
  • that was awsome mary i knew it because your my cousin mary and no one else is answering me :'( :'(
  • come on everyone this is fun!!! :D
  • okay....
    :(
  • A: Ask and it will be given to you Seek and you will find knock and it will be opened to you mathew 7:7

B: Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it Mathew 7:14

C: Come see a man who told me all the things i did. Could this be Christ? John 4: 29

:)
  • wat about d e f?
  • when she asks we will do!!! this is a lot of fun though great job sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!! ;D
  • every time i will increase a lettre so now it is D E F G?
    i will se if you can do it and as soon as we finish i have a reallly good game like this you will love it trust me!!
  • i could not find a d,ef or g.this is going to be a lot fun and exciting sandra!!!!

• Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy. (Prov 12:20)

Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever. (Ps 145:2)

Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. (2 Tim 2:22)

Greet one another with a holy kiss (Rom 16:16) & (2 Cor 13:12)

thanks Sandra for this topic :)
  • wow this is really awesome now what are the next letters???? acopt.. great job by the way!!!! ;D
  • cool guys but there is something else we are going to find the verses G H I J Kthis might be a little bit diffecult.....
  • G: glorious things are spoken of you o city if god or the city if the gods. mathew 5:33
  • can't you get the five lettres???
  • i will try!!! ;D
  • G: God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worshipin spirit and truth(john 4:24)

H: He answered them "He who made me well said to me 'Take up your bed and walk'" (John 5:11)

I: "If I bear witness of Myself my witnessis not true" (John 5:31)

J: Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He" (John 4:26)
  • Thank you Basketball :)

And here's one for K:

Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. (Ps 100:3)
  • Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Shenouda.
  • "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God"- Luke 4:4

please pray 4 me
    -mazza ;)
  • N: Now when the tempter came to him, he said, "If you are the son of God command these stones to be turned to bread" (Matthew 4:3)
  • this one is really good!!! O: ON THE CROSS, JESUS CHRIST SAID TO HIS DISCIPLE SAINT JOHN: BEHLOD YOUR MOTHER!! O GREATFUL ONE!! (JOHN 9:27)
  • oh my... you might be so interesting for doind they next thing i will tell you later!!!keep going guys i was just wondering can i do that with you??? :-\