New Songs

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
What songs would you like to hear on Tasbeha?
(please give the name of the group and the tape or the cd)

Comments

• all the pope's poems.... the ones that are sung...
  • It would be nice if you can get all the recordings from Elshahid Abu Fam group as well as Bany El Noor (Children of the Light) group. I really love these two as groups. Thank you

Avvaantoni
  • i love the cd named "the voices of joy"it is awsem!!!
  • anything else
  • more english songs
    lol i know we have heaps but some new ones would b gr8
  • more ibrahim ayad. in cluding the live recordings because there the best. Especially the assencion for ibrahim ayad as there is none at all. also the easter 2005
  • i think ibrahim ayad is great but to bad he didn't do anything in english!!!
  • There is a set of 7 cds i got from my church in orlando with tasbeha on it.
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=2;threadid=1872;start=0#msg28391 date=1118768465]
    i love the cd named "the voices of joy"it is awsem!!!

I like it too and especially the second one
  • the 7 cds, are right protected.
  • i don't really know which one do i have but for sure if the one i have is good so the second and all the coming will be great!!!!
  • all c.ds are great!!!!!! ;D :D ;) :)
  • [quote author=mazza link=board=2;threadid=1872;start=0#msg28483 date=1118827621]
    more english songs
    lol i know we have heaps but some new ones would b gr8

amen amen amen
    yar the voices of joy cd is such a nyc cd i luv it

GB AAL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • i second that

[shadow=blue,left]MORE ENGLISH DEFINATLY!!....[/shadow]

Shenouda.
  • heheheh yas that is so right lol AMEN lol\

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • yeah they should all sorts of music on here and we can listen and download it at the same time!!! god bless all!!
  • [quote author=Shnoods link=board=2;threadid=1872;start=0#msg29533 date=1119806109]
    i second that

[shadow=blue,left]MORE ENGLISH DEFINATLY!!....[/shadow]

Shenouda.

do you say that english songs are better no way i prefer arabic songs although they are hard to understand but they are so cool!
  • All taraneem I listen to are arabic. I mean its hard to understand but is so full of emotion and passion sometimes it makes me cry.
  • well thats what you guys like... but shenouda likes them in English... so its all cool...
  • Yea I guess so. I'm just saying, if you can understand it, its really beneficial.
  • yeah to understand it you know what the song is sometimes i really do not understand arabic.....lol glory be to god...
    batikha-basketball :)
  • that mean that your real name is batikha!okay fine!
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=2;threadid=1872;start=15#msg31658 date=1120930176]
    that mean that your real name is batikha!okay fine!

Does that have to do anything with the topic...for the thousand times guys..TAKE UR CONVERSATION out of the forum
  • do you have the recording of the making of the myron mass by HH Anba SHenouda III...especially the one that was made in April.
    I have never seen one of those masses; neither have I ever heard one before
    It would be real nice if you added them