youth convention

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
does anyone knows when the coptic orthodox youth convention in CA
well start
someone was asking me about the college one
is some has the answer ;D

Comments

• yeah I would like to know where and when as well.
  • the girls high school from july 11to 15
    the boys high school from july 4to 8

[glow=red,2,300]in orlando[/glow]
  • I dont know about the CA 1 but theres 1 in florida, st george, daytona beach
    June 14- 16 - (Boys) Beginner/Intermediate
    June 20 -22 - (Boys) Advanced
    June 23 - 26 - Girls (all ages)
  • does anyone know when the ontario conventions are going to be?
  • okay this is all the stuff i know. i hope it helps!! evangoliosm convetion july 2-4 (in tampa,florida) the kids camp is july 22-24 in high springs only for 3rd-8th grade. family convention november 23-26 .hymn camp begin/inter 14-16 daytona beach,hymn camp advanced 20-22 daytona beach hymn camp girls 23-26 daytona beach. the summer retreat high school boys july 4-7 living water retreat. summer retreat high school girls july11-14 living water retreat summer retreat for college august 8-11 living water retreat. the high convetion boys december 21-24, highschool convetion for girls december 26-29. the theological seminary september 2-5 in st.antiono college convetion january 2-5,2006 and for the graduate connvetion january 13-16,2006. okay i hoped that helped for all of you. god bless!!!!
  • [quote author=KhristosAnesti link=board=11;threadid=1697;start=0#msg27584 date=1118173870]
    does anyone know when the ontario conventions are going to be?

All I know is the high school one is in Hamilton this year...I don't know when it is though
  • Ontario Coptic Youth Convention (OCYC) is on August 5th - 7th
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=1697;start=0#msg26219 date=1117119793]
    the girls high school from july 11to 15
    the boys high school from july 4to 8

[glow=red,2,300]in orlando[/glow]

your church seperates the boys and girls... interasting.. my church just has one convention.
  • sometimes the church just do boys and girls together and this is the funniest part because we have compititions and it is so interesting!!!!!!!
  • yeah sandra like stuffing peoples heads in cakes on there birthday!!!!! it is always a fun moment!!!! ;D
  • compitition is the best between boys and girls remember when abouna daood road the bike and raced tasoni!!!that was the funniest think in my whole life!!
  • yeah that was funny. kids camps are always the best!!!!!!!!!! everyone should come!!!!!!