FAVORITE SAINT

Comments

• lol i still cant find my earings i lost em but im still not giving up also a partner with st wanis is abba nofer the anchorite

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=897;start=60#msg23347 date=1112881311]
    i think it is rather COOL its like i loose sumthin anba wanis then xams plz help baba kyrillos or st George qickly help me, or st shenouda there is a dog help

THEY NEVER EVER LET U DOWN
    I LUUUUV THEM ALL :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+

There's no denying it, but at the same time, it's amusing. lol

sleepy
  • hey guys my favorite saint of all time is ST GEORGE THE PRINCE OF THE MARTYR. i watched a movie about his life and and all the suffering that he went through is unbarable. i love him so much he has done so many things to help he in life.

I LOVE U ST. GEORGE

thanks, god bless, rene
  • my fav. saint would have to be anna-simone ;D
    i watched the movie about her and the way she left her palace, crown and everything she had to go live in the desert.. that was really inspiring. Also how close she was to God and wanted no glory at all.. it was just.. wow.. lol
    I also like st. demiana and st.george they've helped me in many times of hardship
  • I really liked St. Anna Simon's story. It gave me chills all over my body. (Really, any saint story does that to me)

sleepy
  • MY FAVORITE SAINT:
    FR THEOFELOS AL MOHARAKY (DIED JANUARY 28 2004) :'(
    WHY? ....BECAUSE I WAS ONE FROM HIS SONS AND I LEFT WITH HIM FOR A SEVERAL YEARS :'(
    AND SOON I WILL POST SOMETHING ABOUT HIS LIFE WHIAH WAS VEREY STRANGE AND VEREY FAITHFULL.
    AND ALSO ANGELE MICHAEL , OUR MOTHER MARY AND THE ENDARAWES THE DESIBEL...AND MORE
    THERE PRAYERS BE WITH ALL OF US AMEN.
  • [quote author=sleepymusician link=board=1;threadid=897;start=60#msg23364 date=1112904600]
    I really liked St. Anna Simon's story. It gave me chills all over my body. (Really, any saint story does that to me)

sleepy

yar does to ay lol

YER GO EVERY1 WITH ST GEORGE!! HE THA BEST

lol anna simons story..hmmmm watched it wen i was little got reely reely scared and never watched it again used to giv me nightmares lol i was little ok
    emprocios wow thats very recent last year and 2 days after my b'day :) lol
    yes and i am lookin forward to his life story :D
    may God repose his soul

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • St. George--he is a beacon of strength and he never fails in granting the wishes of those who ask. His life and seven years of struggle is an example of how a human can completly overcome all suffering in the name of Christ.

St. Isaac the Syrian (of Nineveh)--The sayings and practical teachings of this saint are amazing. I recommend to all of you to read his books. The Ascetic Life is very good. Another great book is Orthodox prayer life although written by Fr. Matthew the Poor his sayings play a major role in the text. He really teaches us the fundamentals of true prayer and how to pray with a fervent heart.
  • koolies thnx for dat publican ill look for it in my church library

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=897;start=60#msg23351 date=1112882123]
    lol i still cant find my earings i lost em but im still not giving up also a partner with st wanis is abba nofer the anchorite

maybe they're too ugly to find!...LOL

nahh,

but one thing i know faa shizzle maa nizzle, is that u gotsa have faith!

keeeeeep lookin
  • yes i still do have faith even though ilooked everywhere its Gods time to give them so me whenever dont care

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • St philopater Mercurious, i feel soooooo close to him.... like a big brother... ever since i was little i admire him, and i still do ;D
  • my favorite Saint is Saint Anthony and Sain Moses The black.
    They are 2 of my biggest role models!
  • St. Mary, St. George, nd Philopater Mercurious ::)
  • St. Mena... or Mina w.e... I was named Mena 8) cuz im just tooooo cool for the "i"! all i no is that in coptic its [coptic]MYNA[/coptic]
  • St. Moses the Black.
  • id hafta say... he is one of the biggest inspirations of our religion... u no killing and stealing to becomin saint... it doesnt happen everyday surprise of the century?

[move] :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o[/move]
  • St. George the Prince of Martyrs because his love for Christ and his faith fueled his endurance of seven years of torture, he's a great role model for anyone going through any type of torture, physical, emotional, etc.
  • My absolute favortie Saint is anba oneness, (have no idea how o spell that by the way), if u ever lose anything, ask for his intercession, trust me, you'll find it!

• st . beshoy
    abouna abdel massieh
  • amen amen amen they r all gr8 luv em all lol egyptsangel16 welcome to the forums number 1 hope u lyk the site
    hehe anba wanas there we go lol lost ma earings 4 2 months now lol ma3lesh Gods will lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
  • St.Mina el 3agayby
    Pope Kirollos :)
    Anba Barsoum el 3erian
    Abu Sefein!
    ...o and St Demiana :)
  • lol. one more....no one said ST. ABANOUB...he was AMAZING!...a martyr at the age of 12..come on guys, give him credit! :) ;)
  • [quote author=Maryann23 link=board=1;threadid=897;start=75#msg26565 date=1117327155]
    lol. one more....no one said ST. ABANOUB...he was AMAZING!...a martyr at the age of 12..come on guys, give him credit! :) ;)

ya maryann!i love him too but my favourite saint is St. John the Baptist!!!!!!!!
    sis in Christ, makook
  • My favorate St. is St. Marina
    not only am i named after her i always felt a connection between her and me. Shes some one i can look up to.
    St. Marina be wit us all
    [glow=red,2,300]Marina Botros[/glow]
  • lol gr8888 stuff guys i actually dunno the story of st monica would sum1 post it up if they gots it thnx alot much appreciated :)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • I love all the saints, however i learned a great deal from (abona abd el masi el manahry) he inspired me to do good, and be good. Pray for me everyone
    God Bless All
    Marian
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=897;start=75#msg28688 date=1118939795]
    Okay, well here is from this weird site about nubian saints or something cuz i dont think shes in the saneksar...

ST. MONICA (331 - 387) Born in Tagaste in North Afrika to christian parents. She nertheless married a pagan known for his habits and temper. They had three children, Augustine, Navigius & Perpetua. Through her prayers she converted her husbandand his mother. She became a widow one year later and prayed for Augustine who went to study in Carthage. For Augustine lived a wayward life and had a mistress. She followed him to Rome and Milan where he embraced Christianity. She lived with him, his son and associates. She died in Italy while awaiting a ship to take them back to Afrika. She is considered a model for Christian mothers and a Patroness for married women. ( August 27 )

Yea so thats basically it, the main part is that through her prayer, her son Augustine went from lost and became a saint!
    it gives hope that through prayer, anyone anyone can be transformed, i do belive she prayed for a numberof years as well...

o thnx alot marmar wow thats awesome that really is kool :) thnx for that GBU ;)

welcome mary202 ;)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • btw St. Monica prayed for 20 years for her son, Augustine
  • i love st.mary!!!! and also pope kyirllos!!!!! they are both amazing saints!!!!! may god be with us and bless us all!!!!!!
    basketball