My friend's problem

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
One of my close friends at church is really sad right now. I don't agree with what she did, but i don't want to tell her because she'll feel even worse about herself. Here's the problem:

My Friend, let's call her x, so x likes a guy, that i seriously dislike. He's a flirt and she got jealous, oh btw, he doesn't know she likes him. so x got so mad she started writing him a letter saying stuff like " How can u be at church and all you do is check out grls, etc''
She got really agessive with the letter. She l8r put it in his wallet, when he left it unattended. She thought he had read the 1st letter so she wrote a second telling him she cares. After reading the second letter before the first, his pride got to him, thinking he's the best, but when he opened his wallet moments later and found the note, he got mad, REALLY MAD. So, naturally, he wrote he a letter back insulting her.
Now, she wants to get me involved and he's using me as his messenger along with another friend, and i'm sick of it. I want to help x and give her advice, but i don't want her to involve my like she always does.

plz help

GBU
ps keep us all in ur prayers

Comments

• wow.. wat r the odds somethin like that would happen ;D. Honestlyi think u should get that kid n x n talk about wat is goin on. tell him that he shouldnt be flirttin and this n that n try to figure everything out... hope i helped :-\
  • tell her what is on your mind... and just dont worry about it.... God will take care...
  • thx guys, pray for me, i'm gonna see x today at youth group anyways, but i'm scared she'll get mad if i tell her. I hope i Have faith!
  • wow that happened to me just 3 weeks ago with my friend at church to! what i did is i went to talk with my friend about it and explain everything out and we solved the problem and it worked out just fine.the point is that you should talk to your friend about it and say that this is church not a place to meet guys and so you shold go and talk to your friend about!!!! i hope everything goes well!!!!
  • may I ask how old is she?... and he?
  • look guys we don't go to church to meet boys because
    i learnd that because our abouna in my old church used
    when he see a boy standing with a girl he used to embares them and say something that they can't look
    at each others face again!

i hope that helped
  • she's 14, he's 15, wayyyyyyyyy toooooo young, I KNOW!!!
  • sarcasm?
  • [quote author=keep.smiling link=board=1;threadid=1654;start=0#msg25711 date=1116689318]
    she's 14, he's 15, wayyyyyyyyy toooooo young, I KNOW!!!

you are right... total waste of time... tell her to get a life!

by no mean am I trying to be rude... but c'mon I see so much underage dating it is upseting.
  • WOW WAY TO YOUNG TO LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!! :-\
  • so true basketball :)
  • thx guys.... will do will do. Pray for us all!
  • use r in my prayers :D
  • you will be in my prayers to!!!! hope eveything goes well!!! ;)
  • just wanted to point out something...

in a book by Fr. Tadros Y. Malaty concerning youth, he wrote that so many young teenagers and such advise each other on topics such as love and sex, when those teenagers have no idea about wat they're talking about. I have seen so many ppl do this, and i would advise that in the future, u would direct any problems to ur FOC...he knows what's the best thing to do in every situation.

just a thought...

Sinful Servant

P.S.: if u guys wanna know more about the book, let me know...it tackles problems that North American Coptic teenagers face...
  • I agree ya sinful servant... but some people advice with knowlege... for example I study this area... thus I am able to tell people about it... but you are right FOC is best... but some of us dont feel so comfortable doing that...
  • [quote author=Sinful Servant link=board=1;threadid=1654;start=15#msg26046 date=1116957655]
    just wanted to point out something...

in a book by Fr. Tadros Y. Malaty concerning youth, he wrote that so many young teenagers and such advise each other on topics such as love and sex, when those teenagers have no idea about wat they're talking about. I have seen so many ppl do this, and i would advise that in the future, u would direct any problems to ur FOC...he knows what's the best thing to do in every situation.

just a thought...

Sinful Servant

P.S.: if u guys wanna know more about the book, let me know...it tackles problems that North American Coptic teenagers face...

Can I know more about that book Sinful Servant?