THE CLICHE

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Ok guys... its been sed 7654984 times... but i need help. ive bin doin somethin i dont want to be doin... if u watn more info pm me? so anyway.. keep me in ur prayers plleezzeeeeeeeeeeee and if u have any advice help!

Comments

• what kind of advice are u looking for...i tried PMing you, it didnt work...lol
  • sin = bad... Mena wants to fix the sin so it doesnt hurt him anymore! Yay! wat im sayin is i just cant stop doin this one specific sin... its just like a normal sin... it brings some satisfaction till ur like... o man! i just did that!! ahhh n then ur like ok never again and boom its done again
  • Just out of curiosity, have you talked to your FOC about it? Because I'm 100% sure he has a lot of good advice to give lol...better then all of ours put together!

Peace and God Bless!
  • ive tried but we have 3 priests and one is sick and the congregation is thousands so they have noooo time
  • mansour is right but i have something and maybe it can help because it works with me all the time.

[when you are sure you are going to do a sin try to call a friend quickly and tell here every thing and when you do the sin you will be shy from yourself because your friend know it] this is the only way that works for me and also don't understand me wrong that i don't do any sin it is just by training and my father of confession
    said it is a god way but remember try to call a friend before you are trying to do the sin...just try itand tell me
  • i tried... u dont understand the situation... he has no time. i need the next best thing... u guys
  • do the cross sign and don't tell me that you treid and it didn't work IT IS IMPOSSIBLE
  • i am sure you will stop this sin soon enough if u pray and ask God to help you
  • Keep yourself occupied. The busier you are, the less time you have to think about doing this sin. Also, try and keep a picture of saints or something near by, because then it will feel like they're always watching you and you won't want to do it lol...
    Take care, and God Bless!

• To me it sounds like a sin that is very common to males... if I am right, stay away from the computer... stay only for a limited time... don’t watch a lot of TV... have a limited time for that also... and spend more quality time with your parents... in other words keep occupied.

and talk to your priest, yes they are occupied with thousands... but you are one among the thousands... plus we are not the next best thing.... an elder is... its okay to have an elder as a spiritual mentor... not a father of confession, but a just a guide for you...

Also abandon all the material you use for this sin... you will not overcome the sin over night... but you will do it!
  • i highly recommend the following sermon bout chastity by fr Athanasius Eskander:

http://www.coptichymns.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sermons&file=index&q=f&f=/English/_Fr_Athanasius_Iskander

try listen to it and follow the advices, very helpfull stuff.

The most important thing to do is keep urself busy all the time, whenever u have a weak moment try looking at an icon, or repeat a specific verse such as the words of Joseph "how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?".
  • and oh yeah, u need to find some sort of exercise or sport to get rid of "the" energy