el anba tomas el saeh

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
he is a saint that can do anything you want if any one wants to know what happened to me just ask!!!!!!!!!!
;)

Comments

• Tell me, Tell me
  • first of all that happened in the airport of newyork when i was coming to the united states of america my suitcases were too heavy to pass and the plane only has 1/2 hour to leave and we only finished the passport so we still have one hour to finish it so we miss the plane and i have to pay one more time nad that was hard then i kept on praying and praing to the grait saint and he replied so fast!!!!!!!!
    i found an egyptian girl coming to me and asking me what is wrong
    and then i told here about every thing happened and i discovered that she was working there on here first day and also in her first hour with me to work and also she was in the same church(st.mary church el wogooh)i hope you know it?
    and then she told me that el anba tomas is her favoret saint and also he is the one who bring her to work in this good job. until now we call each other and we are best friends. and then she finished every thing for me and i get on the first plane after the one that i missed for free!

he is a really the best saint in my hole entire life

(can i ask you something)

can you please print this page and sent it to the main place
    i will sent to you when i get home????????????????????