i cant wait!!

edited April 2005 in Faith Issues
I cant wait till palm sunday and holy week and expecially am excited to go to the Ressurection liturgy!!!. I love all the hymns, there so nice, what about u guys ;D ;D :) ;)

MAY GOB BLESS YOU AND PRAY 4 ME ;D

Comments

• very true..same here...however just to think of it i REALLY do miss the ''siam'' and sometimed tell myself why did it have to end so fast like that and just look back on how great the Lent was.

and then comes leilat abu-ghalamsees SABE7OOOO MAGGEDOOOO ZEEDO 3ELOWA ELA EL ABAAAD RAHMETO!!!! ;D ;D ;D

any other opinions?
  • yar i cant wait either

yar Jesusta24lyf that is soo true sometimes i feel that ok tha siam is supposed to b gettin closer to God but then sumtymes i feel that its gones quickly so fast that i didnt even feel that i went closer so yar i dun lyk that feeling

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • Passion Week should be more than a week, its just waaaaayyyy too beautiful to only last a week!!
    Then again, i think our Lord has gone through enough suffering, so one week is enough lol

i'm definately looking forward to the Reserruction Litrugy... the most beautiful liturgy (to me) in Coptic history....
    until then... let's enjoy the remainder of this blessed time

i pray that we all get the blessings of whats left of this amazing fast, and that our relationship with God is strengthened

take care, God bless and pray for me
  • i cant wait till holly week..... my fav. week in the whole year..... ::)
  • [quote author=CrazyCopt link=board=1;threadid=1472;start=0#msg23894 date=1113890066]
    Passion Week should be more than a week, its just waaaaayyyy too beautiful to only last a week!!
    Then again, i think our Lord has gone through enough suffering, so one week is enough lol

lol good stuff
    and kokie were u joking?

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=CrazyCopt link=board=1;threadid=1472;start=0#msg23894 date=1113890066]
    Passion Week should be more than a week, its just waaaaayyyy too beautiful to only last a week!!
    Then again, i think our Lord has gone through enough suffering, so one week is enough

Agreed 100%
    PS, this time im NOT joking 8)

also, cant wait till Lelat-abo-aghlamsis!!
    YAY
  • I am excited and can't wait too, this year my work schedule might let me enjoy the week YAAAY