An FOC

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
i was wondering do we have any preists reading these forums because that would be cool to get advice from them like for me as ive mentioned in other posts i have a problem with my FOC and its driving me crazy not havinga preist to talk to so if anyoen has an answer

Samaan

Comments

• i am sure there some where in the world.
  • hey samaan
    umm no i don think priests look on this forum but dont u hav more than 1 priest at your church?? u must have if not go another church and go there each tym u hav a prob. thats wat i do i go to a different church for my FOC

GBU and may God send u the right 1
    +FROG+
  • well other than you need to visit a nothe rChurch to c a new FOC...write a peaceful, gental, and kid letter to you current priest discussing what your prob is....you dunt have to sign it.
  • WOW THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA I WILL WRITE A LETTER AND LEAVE IT SOMEWHERE WHERE HE WILL FIND IT AND I LL TYPE IT SO HE CANT TRACE THE HAND WRITING

SAMAAN
  • but the point of FOC if kept changing priest.
    you should have one FOC who could understand you and you understand him to.
    it's not just saying sins to abouna, but needing the good advice that could help not to do the same sin again and why.

(FOC=father of confession ,right!!!)
  • no nar jkz yes it is
    tru stuff mina if u change its lyk a doctor u gotta start agen with tha history lol yes its hard i dun it 3 times lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+