who 2 add on msn

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues

:)its jus a Q not sur if dis is da right way 2 say it if its nat SORY... ::) y not add opposit sex on msn..... its not lik wer tokin 2 dem as if u know its just as brothers n sister dats all n im serious bout dis :-\
god bless all ;D

Comments

• very good point. you can add whoever you want on your msn list, however try to remember the purpose or the reason for adding this guy to your list. if you know that your conversations will be useless, meaningless or simply take u off the christian track, then try and avoid it. don't forget Jesus gave you the FREE WILL to do anything you want, just do it wisely. Other than that, if your are 1000000% certain that you are simply adding this member to speak about christianity, then by all means go ahead!! ;D

Hope this helps.

Your servant in Christ, Kevin (special k)

• :(but wat if i asked aboona hell prob say no n im seriously........... ;)wont tok bout nofin wrong at all.
    cos 2day ma sis cam n stood bhin me n said blok em all infron of me n den delet dem so yer i did :(
    so wat do u tink aboona would say ::) ::)

• ;Dn by da way forgot 2 add somfin jus wana know 1 person dat doznt add any ;)
  • ;) :) ;) ;Dhay marmoora yup i stopped i dont do it at all God opened my eyes wasnt talkin bout nefin bad im not da typ im lyk u bt dude u dunno hu is on de other side if it is ur fwen or sum1 else these days u cant trust the net i asked abouna bout pix he sed neva send a pic of urslef but lyk i sumtyms do lol oops but to gals that r in da foto coz they want it i dun send to ppl i jus met jus b careful u dunno b on de safe side nd delete all of them ur not nerdy or loserish if u do wel if u r ur not alone coz dat wood b me lol

hope i helped ya hun
    rabena ma3akom :) ;) :D ;D :-* :-*
    FROG
  • was just wondering how old are u first...u don't have to answer if u don't want to....but i mean if u are old enough and knw who u are talking to and what are u talking to them abt...then go for it. If u think it's not k and tht u don't really knw who are u talking to...or u think tht they might hinder u in anyway...then stop talking to them. I mean ur consicous will tell u what's right from what's wrong..rite?...k...abt pics and stuff...i use to think the same way...tht oh wut would they do with my pic blah blah...i mean come on guys....they aren't going to do something if they have a pic of u y3any....again...depends on wut u think is rite and wrong...my abouna knws i talk to guys but again i am of age where i knw wut's gonna benefit me and wut's not going to...keep ur abouna in ur life...tell him...and take his advice. i will admit it thou until not a very long time ago...i use to talk to anyone i just met...but now i talk to the most trusted people...and yep....i even trust them and they are great friends to me now...yeah i knw some people don't like tht...but nope i am not gonna loose a friend over something tht i don't believe it's gonna harm me.

God Bless,
    Marianne
  • There is nothing wrong with having guys on ur list, as long as you have pure intentions when talking to them. But let me tell you something, the more and more you talk with guys on msn, the more the devil's gonna play with ur mind. Msn is addictive, and the more you talk, the less the convo pertains to God. If the guys you want to speak to are from your church, does it hurt that much to deprive you from talking to them during the week?! I mean to say that you see these guys in church and im sure you talk to them there…what more could you possibly want to speak to them about? Not only that, but the more and more you talk to them, the less interesting the convo gets b/c you guys will get side-tracked and that is where the devil has a chance to play with your mind….and im telling you now that you may THINK that its a friendly Christian convo but you never know...maybe the other person isnt thinking the same way.

Also, your age is a factor. If your still in high school, this is a crucial period for you to be talking to guys constantly on msn. You may be thinking age is just a number, but let me tell you something, the older you become, the wiser your intentions, your actions, and your feelings. Right now, if you are still young, you’re susceptible of falling into temptation from just a silly msn convo! Its true…your hormones kick in, AND your emotions go haywire. Its really not a great idea for you to be chatting individually on Msn with guys if your still young.

BUT, let’s say you and this guy (s) are truly Christian friends who enjoy talking about your faith, then there isn’t anything wrong with speaking to them BUT, that does not mean you should abuse the privilege by talking excessively. Limit your time on msn b/c it’s the devil’s tool in taking a hold of your life.

Marmoora, I’m not trying to jump to any conclusions, im just telling you of the dangers of being addicted to msn. I hope I helped. I pray that God directs your actions. I also hope that when you speak to abouna he can give you the advice that you need. Take care, GB++
  • yoshi! u are soooo right, guys on msn, its just pointless, even now i am never on msn anymore, its boring its a waste of time too, you have better things to do! anyways i was just agreeing with yoshi there is nothing mroe to say she is very right!
  • [quote author=MaRmOOrAA link=board=1;threadid=1211;start=0#msg20563 date=1108362360]

:)its jus a Q not sur if dis is da right way 2 say it if its nat SORY... ::) y not add opposit sex on msn..... its not lik wer tokin 2 dem as if u know its just as brothers n sister dats all n im serious bout dis :-\
    god bless all ;D

Speak english. "das all, and im serious bout dat, fo sho, yo yo". Ugh...
  • [quote author=Mark423 link=board=1;threadid=1211;start=0#msg20581 date=1108397174]
    [quote author=MaRmOOrAA link=board=1;threadid=1211;start=0#msg20563 date=1108362360]

god bless all ;D

Speak english. "das all, and im serious bout dat, fo sho, yo yo". Ugh...

yeah i definitely had to read that very slowly to understand it. You know...talking on msn or aim..etc... IS addictive even if you're just talking to girls or your cousin or your sister or whoever! I mean now i have to do school work like ALL the time and it seriously is my life so i find that if i'm on these things i start to procrastinate and that is sooooo bad because its making me lazy. Thats the devil's most powerful tool, making you lazy. Its so much better to just do things with friends in a group playing a sport or something active in your free time. I would say get involved in stuff like that that'll actually be fun, and good for social skills too.
  • ok i think you should add anyone on your list that you wnat as long as your conversations are clean because if you are going to take it to extremes with chatting why dont you also take it to xtremes with life do u plan to not talk to a guy ever.. like would you go to an all gurls school...( maybe iono thats up to u) but my opinion is that on msn all you do is talking so if ur conversations are pure i dont think nethinsg wrong with it

When Pope Shenouda was asked if it was ok to date he answered(and this is dating which is worse then chatting): there is nothing wrong with going with a gurl for a cup of coffee but while talking will you talk about the seraphim and the cherubim if not then you should not go.;D hahah it made me laugh ;D

Pope Shenouda is AWESOME!

aghape,
    chris
  • ahahah Chris what you posted about what the Pope said was funny... lol
    our Pope is awesome ;D lol

about adding members of the opposite sex to msn... i think there's nothing wrong with it, as many have said, if the conversations are going somewhere good.
    if its going no where or going the wrong way, then aviod them.
    as youstina beautifully said, it is a tool that the devil uses to take you away from God.

but, be careful...msn itself is not the greatest thing to use.

even if your conversations are only with members of the same sex, they can still be going the wrong way. its not so much the idea of talking to the opposite sex that's wrong as much as its what's being said thats wrong.

the thing is, a person is more prone to have a 'not so Christian conversation' with someone of the opposite sex, which is why its recommened to keep convos with them to a minimum.

however, use your judgement, and if you're still young (ie beginning of high school) then trust your parents/siblings' judgement

and no matter how old you are, believe your Father of Confession! he knows what he's telling you even if it seems like he's being harsh!

take care and God bless

• dats true wev got a aowsom pop ;D 1stly i seriously did delete all guys ffrom msn cos ma sis made me 2 do so ::) i dont really tok 2 dem dat much u know n wen i do i say u comin skool 2morow or even comin church next sunday or even friday or saturday ...... and im not in a coptic or gurls skool im in a mix skool :D
    tx 4 da adviz and ok im gona try n writ proply :-\ SORY