I'm new here!

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hey Guys I'm new here, so could u plz introduce urselves and tell me what goes on in this forum??

Thanks

Defender!

Comments

• WELCOME!
    i'm mary... and this forum is pretty much a mishmash of everything relating to or not relating to dogma and theology...
    free for all if you will..
  • Hello there :)

I hope u will have fun with us, and also learn a lot :)

I am Noora, and I live in Michigan. :)
  • Hey Guys, thanks for the warm welcome, I live in Winnipeg. Manitoba

I go to a protestant school, and I have lots of questions about diffrences and all that, so plz don't get bored of my questions, even tho they will be pretty boring :P

Anywayz wat's with the stars beside the names, how d u get to a higher rank?? Oh btw, my name "defender" orginated in the middle of theological arguments in my school! :P Im not that good at anything tho, nor can I be the DEFENDER OF TRUTH, so dont be decieved by the name!!! ;D It's just that I seek to defend the truth or look for something that can!!!

Defender!
  • Hey! My name is Mena. I live in New Jersey and go to St. George and St. Shenouda church(Bergen) in JC. I'm pretty new here too. :)
  • Hey Mena, nice to meet ya!
  • Hi Defender!

I am Karim. I live in Mississauga, Canada. Welcome to you in this site. I hope you will enjoy it.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Pray for me.

KF
  • Hey Karim,

Thanks for the reply btw my bro's name is Karim too! Oh, Check out the Protestanism post, maybe u have some info we need! Oh, and Say Hi to Abouna Angelos for me PLZ , Tell him I'm Michael and I moved to Winnipeg, I don't think he remembers me though!!!

Defender!
  • Hi Defender!

Oh. That's a good surprise. Do you know Abouna Angelos?

Thank you and may God bless you.

Pray for me.

KF
  • Yup I know Abouna Angelos, He's so nice!!! I lived in Toronto for a while and I used to go to St. Mary's!!!

I don't think he remembers me though, even though God blessed him with a great memory!!!

Defender!
  • dude!
    welcome to this lovely website. im George, im from australia, i hope u get addicted to this website just as much as i am...
  • LOL. I can see ur a full member!! LOL! ;D Well, I get addicted t forums very easily, well hope to hear from ya again!!

Defender!