Sacrificing

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
What is one cause you would be willing to sacrifice for? ( get at a cause-a big thing - like women's rights, animal rights, freedom of speech, religious related etc etc)

Comments

• here's the answer everybody wants to say... but won't know if they actually mean til the time comes (if it ever comes)

Christ.
  • huh?!? sorry..just a bit confused...

???
  • the the right 4 christians to practice their beliefs

and womens rights...lol
  • the right for all of us to be equal in everything.
  • If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. John 15:19

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. John 17:15

Okayy i can find every verse in John besides the one that i want, the one that we say in liturgy saying that all worldly desires shall persih, but he who abides by Me... u guys know it
    anywayz, i do believe in fighting for women's rights, freedom of speech, and whatever else the constitution states (US constitition)... but then again, it's only for that temporary part of time that we exist for here on earth.... nothing moreeee