WAT KIND OF MONSTER???

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
WAT KIND OF PEOPLE WOULD DO SUCH A THING TO A FAMILY???? WHY WOULD MONSTERS WANT TO DO SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE TO NICE PEOPLE?????????? SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I WANT TO KNO THE TRUTH TO EVERYTHING!!!! R.I.P ARMANIOUS FAMILY :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Comments

• just pray thats al we can do :'( :'( :'(
  • an anti-social person who needs our prayer

• some people have no hearts and are very evil in this world and all we can do is pray for them to find God and become better people! i honestly dont understand why anyone would do that either but all i no is that God is watching over all of us and their punishment is waiting for them.
  • People who know that we are true believers. People who want to put out our light which comes from God because they fear that if we're out long enough, we'l lspread it to others, and they don't want to risk that. If it was done by muslims, then I believe there is going to be so much animosity between the two beliefs, it will be beoynd unbearable, if it wasn't, than, God knows what will happen.

sleepy
  • their the kind of people who need our prayers more than the rest! sometimes i think people like that deserve to die the worst death, and even if they do repent how could dey go to heaven they did such bad things in the past but u know what there the ones who mostly need our prayers and compassion guys remember we were so lucky to be born into a coptic orthodiox family and taught that this is wrong they werent! they whole heartidly belive what their doing is right. just pray that God reaches there heart and that REPENTANCE, LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION AND PEACE are brought to their hearts. think about wen u do something bad to someone and they turn around and are so nice and loving towards u..how ashamed do u feel? how much do u respect and want to be like that person? thats how we should be as christians.
  • People who are brainwashed and deceived (NO DOUBT)

Excuse me for going off topic, but given this thread, I wanna include within ma post an issue I have been thinking about lately.....I am by no means undermining what happened to the Armanios family as I was DEEPLY SADDENED when I heard the news too, as any humane person would be.

Basically, I was talking to someone today who made a statement that was very true: lately there has been a revolution on Coptic Websites....they are growing more and more popular. With growing numbers of people reading the posts and being influenced by them we really hafta be careful with the messages we send across as they reflect Our Mother: The Church. Our younger sisters and brothers, barely teens, are also using the sites more and more and m glad to have them amoung us...:D..
    Coptic Websites, as I have found for myself, can be a really good tool and support system for our spiritual lives...keeping us on track during the week between sundays and weekends where most of us spend time at church.

However, I would hate to think that we are by any means passing down hate to the younger generations for a certain group of people; namely, muslims. This is somewhat of a sensitive topic...but whether we admit it or not, a lot of HATE has been passed down from the older generations to the younger ones toward muslims, a great deal of it m sure is UNCONSCIOUSLY passed down. We dont wanna give younger copts or any copts or any person the wrong idea of us or cultivate hate within the younger generation......

We are Christians...it is our love, above all, that is supposed to characterize us!!!!

Tying that in with this thread, it is DECEIVED people who would commit such an act. This should be the view we pass on to younger generations about muslims, instead of hostility towards them...no matter how justified it may seem.

[center]May God Bless these sites and use them to Deliver His message to each and everyone involved in the sites and discussions...and may all the posts only cultivate within us a desire and longing to be Christ-Like in all our actions...and also repose the Armanious Family[/center]
  • i've been thinking about what kind of person would so such a thing, and then i figured: it's someone who thinks he's doing God a favor, that's the saddest part of all :'(

and u know what, 2000 years ago our Lord already foretold this:

John 16:2 - yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

• That is so saddening, and creepy. Thanks for sharing Hos Erof.

sleepy
  • guys serously we gotta stop makin stories reminding stories ect.......its gonna bring her bad. and also lets not be mad at the muslim fanatics who did this but be happy because not only is sylvia and her family in heaven now but all the persecutions,murders that the muslim fanatic have done actually increases are faith
  • wow thebrain... great
  • thats true the brain
    dont blame anyone
    they actually did sylvia a favor because she wanted that
    in her poem that she wrote, and that was read at her funeral it said "no more pain to darken my life, no more fear of getting killed with lifes knife"
    how creepy is that
    its as if she knew from before
    anyway all i want is for her to pray for me and help me stand back on my feet
  • hate the sin, not the sinner ;)
  • i say u guys r blaming the wrong person. the person who did this is very well known and ill identify him

ready??

DEVIL, SATAN, THE HATED ONE, SHOSHO

he is the one that did this n will do much more.
  • yes i agree with lostegprincess
  • lol... I liked shoo shoo.. that made me laugh... but who did shosho do it through? a weak person... who needs our prayer... so that he may repent... and enter the paradise of Joy.
  • ur right! i agree! anger at this will get us no where at least in my oppinion!

Maria
  • yeah , right there with u
    BUT if we say that then there is no reason for us to have a court of to put these people on trial because we want them to repent
    so its really satan who did it but these people participated in it
    yes they do need our prayer but does that mean that we forgive them and not put them on trial
  • i dont think we should put them on trial
    because we cant say wer cristians if we dont act like one
    punishment on earth is pointless
    what awaits them on judgement
    day is the real deal. God help them

however,
    i thynk they should go to jail bc that way they wont hurt anyone else but
    we should neither condemn them nor kill them.

thats where the lords might comes in and smites them...lol
  • ya i believe only God should choose thier punnishment
  • are you guys kidding me... THE PERSON DID IT... maybe by the help of the devil...BUT THE PERSON DID IT... I dont believe in the death penalty... but Justice needs to served... so they need to be found and put in JAIL.... we need to pray that when they are in jail, they would repent... but they need to be found... so the family, and every one else would be comforted.
  • I agree. Justice needs to be served.

sleepy
  • it is far better to be judged on earth than to be judged by God on judgement day.
  • Spoken like a true daughter of the light.

sleepy
  • the death penalty may be bad by religion but its normal by law the person though the person dies on earth from it. it would be Gods choice whether or not he will go to heaven or not
  • indeed, it is very tragic... and we should pray for them, may God rest thier humble souls...
    We don't know who did this although many have doubts, but we do know that no matter how much we blame someone for it, it won't bring them back. All we can do is pray. R.I.P.
  • hi everyone.. i was just reading this and im wondering.. who or what is sho sho?
  • sho sho is another name for the devil. my priest came up with that.
  • lol... the devil... in arabic is "shytan" so he is nicknamed shoo shoo... lol..
  • Whoever did this will receive what is rightly his...that's not up to us to decide, but God's decision. RIP Armanious family