Prayers

Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I posted anything on here. Just asking for your prayers please for a personal matter. Any thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• may God give you peace and grace.
    it has been a while since most ppl posted here by the looks of it!
    everyone must be very busy in real life!
    (i hope everyone is going to church a lot and getting plenty of exercise, especially outside)

as you serve God and ask for His help so that you are kind to others, then His guidance will naturally come as you stay close to Him

:)
  • Miss hearing and learning from you @mabsoota, hope all is well! :D
  • hey jojo hanna, how are you?
    nice to see you taking a break from real life to join us here in cyberspace!
    have you been completing a degree, taking monastic vows or cycling the great wall of china?
    ;)

all is good here in uk, a friend from my church's Bible study group was baptised this summer
    :)

also my other friend (the grey heron) flew over our flat recently when i was too busy to cycle to the lake to go and see him. nice surprise! 
    the late autumn rains and thick leaf cover on the off road paths have forced my exercise routine mainly back on the streets for the winter, so i was missing my little, feathered friend.

work ... pray ... do things outside

B-)
  • thank you so much for your prayers dear @mabsoota, means a lot to me!
  • my old tasbeha.org friends mean a lot to me too!

>:D<
  • I couldn't agree more! :x
  • edited November 2021
    I miss you @mabsoota! Everything is going well thank God! 2 of the 3 things you thought of are indeed, so pray for me please :D
    I’m also glad to see that you’re enjoying time in the Lord and that your friend has now become a sibling in Christ! There is really Nothing better than to truly Love a friend, brother or sister in Christ, since He is the meaning of Love; God is Love! Just make sure they treat you with the fear of God as well, because if they don’t then there may be discrepancy. God has put some people in my life that were not truthful, but at the end of the day He is the truthful Friend we all need and He always reveals and saves. Overall, it is a beautiful experience to have a true friend in the Lord who builds you up spiritually, just like Yourself, Mina, Fady and others that I am always so thankful for ;)
    Keep me in your prayers please, and let me know if you need anything at all :x