How can I collect Cantor Fahim's and Sadek's Hymns?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi All,

I'm very desparate to collect all the hymns recorded by our old cantors (i.e. Cantor Farag, Sadek, Fahim, Tawfik...etc). I managed to collect hymns for cantor Farag and Tawfik. But I couldn't find any for Cantor Fahim Girgis and Sadek Atalla.

I really want to collect all the hymns recorded by cantor Fahim Girgis and Sadek Attalla.

Does anyone have them fully recorded? or know where I can buy them from, or download them? If anyone has them on CDs, can you send it to me and I will fully pay for them?

If anyone knows anything, please please let me know because this will be of a great great help to me and my learning process of alhan (which I personally consider a big part of my life).

thanks

Comments

• [quote author=baladoos link=topic=7295.msg96614#msg96614 date=1225536503]
    Hi All,

I'm very desparate to collect all the hymns recorded by our old cantors (i.e. Cantor Farag, Sadek, Fahim, Tawfik...etc). I managed to collect hymns for cantor Farag and Tawfik. But I couldn't find any for Cantor Fahim Girgis and Sadek Atalla.

I really want to collect all the hymns recorded by cantor Fahim Girgis and Sadek Attalla.

Does anyone have them fully recorded? or know where I can buy them from, or download them? If anyone has them on CDs, can you send it to me and I will fully pay for them?

If anyone knows anything, please please let me know because this will be of a great great help to me and my learning process of alhan (which I personally consider a big part of my life).

thanks

you got ur answer on ch.net

despite that, mSadek doesn't have much things recordecd because he considers his best accomplishment is taking care of the chorus, HICS.
  • Dear Mina,

I have almost all of the recordings of Cantor Fahim, as I am one of his disciples, a geat part of them were transformed into mp3
    If you go also to Egypt, please visit the Old Cathedral in Klot Bek (where pope Cyril VI used to be, go to the bookshop and ask about the tapes and CDs of Cantor Fahim
    If you want I can establish an FTP site and download them

Kind regards
  • Ayman, that would be great if you can post them somewhere that we can download them as mp3s because I live in America and have no way of getting these priceless recordings. Thank you and God bless you.

• I also have an amazing amount of hymns recorded by muallem fahim but i doubt its anything compared to aymans plzz post them somehwere
  • PLZZZZZZZz
  • Any updates on this?