Napkins

2»

Comments

• Wdym means “What Do You Mean?”
  • I'm afraid you have no idea. And your words are not said in the faith we both hold

^??? What does this mean exactly, Sir??
    Care to explain..?
  • wdym means 'what do you mean'.

and my winking was because in movies in usa, 'the hood' means 'neighbourhood' (usually a dangerous neighbourhood).

i was not smiling at your monastic hood, i know this is a serious object.

• When we speak, we should speak plainly. We should not have a tone to it. I speak in love and honesty over the hood. Whether we agree or not agree with why I wish one to have one. Coptic priests who I know, know me well. We love and respect each other, not only when we can see each other, but in a words and tone when we speak. Text, email, or such like. They know I'm their servant in Christ.
  • I’m going to stop here because no one really understands what you’re saying (no offence), and it’s just time to back out.
    Have fun with the hood..
    Still don’t understand what your denomination is, if you’re a priest or monk or what, or why you even want a Kolonsowa?...
    Bye.
  • Ⲭⲣⲓⲥⲧⲟⲥ ⲁⲛⲉⲥⲧⲏ
    Dear @Jojo_Hanna,
    Please don't be upset with the way @Ricci was talking.. I am sure he didn't mean to cause any offence but more importantly I think he was referring to @mabsoota.. He sounds like a man who is not completely aware of forum chitchat so please don't misunderstand him and remember that he has the right to conceal his true identity, service and rank.
    Dear @Ricci I am sure @mabsoota never meant that way that you took it to mean. I know this lady personally and I assure you that there is no one on this forum, no exaggeration, who is as sensitive and as loving as she is..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • If I have gotten any wrong end of any stick I ask forgiveness. I felt some were, whoever it may have been were taking my desire for a hood as not serious due the fact that I'm married and in their eyes, not able to have one. Anyway, the Coptic church know me well and see things differently knowing who I am. Bless your words
  • It has arrived from Egypt, with a cross from Jerusalem. Blessed I am