'7 & 4' Koiahk Praise Order

Blessed Advent Fast to all!

I was wondering if you could all share which hymns you sing during Koiahk Tasbeha.
As in the order of Hymns, Theotokions & Melodies, almost like a schedule!
-Which melodies you sing vs the ones you don't
-Which melismatic hymns vs short tunes
-Which expositions, readings, doxologies, etc.

God Bless

Comments

• Looks like all the deacons are busy prepping for the Big Hymns \:D/
  • Are you asking for a full order of the 7&4, or just our local adaptations?

• I was just wondering what each of you Pray in your churches, ie: when you lead you may not say ALL theotokions, you might say the melodies instead...
    So Yes, local adaptions
  • @Jojo_Hanna our church is in a weird place logistically, so we don’t have a set order. Sorry !
  • our church has all night praises then liturgy 25 -26th! as 26 december is bank holiday in uk.
    hoping we will include every hymn :-D
  • Wow! I wish I could attend!!  :D
  • Wow @mabsoota I too envy you.. Very well done.. Was it your idea? Joseph, Dr Hany and Sophie's, Karim and Diana's, Sermad and his family, or Fr Angelos? Very well done..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • not me. also have moved diocese (moved house) although was back in margate 2 months ago for the 20 yr celebration. there are 2 wks of kiahk left, time for u all to encourage yr churches to have more tasbeha!
  • @mabsoota - sorry I thought you were still talking about Margate, so I take it that you have moved to the London diocese ; which church? Croydon?
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • so i

think we did every hymn! it was lovely, and 1 of the ppl ophadece mentioned was there (with his brother). they are still as lovely as they were as kids when i used to visit their church and they were polite, welcoming and enthusiastic.
    it is so great to see how God works in the lives of people who accept Him and resist the influence of the world around them to be selfish and materialistic.
    go to tasbeha tonight everyone!
  • I hope you prayed for me and my family there dear @mabsoota
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ