What shall it profit the man if he should gain the whole world and lose his own soul ?

edited July 2018 in Faith Issues
Jesus said whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation of him shall the Son of Man be ashamed when He comes in His glory

Wisdom is the principal thing therefore get wisdom

If we had wisdom we could love others without stumbling others without saying the full truth which is considered a lie even if we said some truth or rather half truth

Therefore do only the wise enter through the door which is Jesus while the foolish stand outside knocking

Jesus is the door likened unto the door of Noah ark which was left open 6 days before the flood came and took them away

Today is the day of salvation. The foolish sought oil too late not today. Though God may not close the door on some if they do not heed today he may on others and especially on great sinners or anyone who should know better. In the parable of the workers those who were given work at the 11th hour were given so because no one ever reached them

So Paul said we should not tempt Christ as some of them did and in one day 23000 fell

We who believe enter Gods rest where we rest from our works which seems to refer to works of sin which Paul says our hearing of the word to profit us must be mixed with faith that is meditate to have knowledge which produces faith if we truly believe in Jesus which is all His words so our heart will be good soil to bear fruit. Jesus says why call Me Lord and not do what I say ? Therefore one does not believe Jesus is Lord if he does not do what He says.

Also I mean the door is still open which we can knock on if we are not sinning wilfully but because we don’t know how to repent but we must still find God’s will and repent.
Paul said do not be unwise but understand what the will of the Lord is
God is long suffering not willing that any should perish who deserve patience. The door can still close but God promises if we keep knocking and asking He can bring us back. Because with God all things are possible . He said in revelations he who thirsts let him drink. Today is the day of salvation

Whoever does not enter heaven can not hope to be saved after else the sinners would not have said we ate and drank in your presence and you taught in our streets they know they are sinners but they thought they had assurance and we know Jesus only continued to teach those who would listen to Him which some would listen but they would not do

Comments

• edited July 2018
    I don’t mean to persecute preachers but I don’t know God’s will
    We are supposed to attract all to us and not put our light under a bushel. But one may not be ready to preach or wise. One should not teach false or unattract people to Christ. Jesus said you are the light of the world. A city set on the hill not to be hidden.
    If we preach just like singing but we don’t have love Paul Says we are a clanging symbol

You shall know preachers by their fruit
    Do they pray for others or mourn for their own souls or atleast pray for the non believers who they dislike for not converting

I wonder if a person should be a preacher if he is not committed to repentance and committed to teaching right among those who hear

Jesus only preached to those who had ears to hear demonstrated interest and eager for wisdom to be saved.He just made Himself known first to all to give all a chance but did not force Himself on others

Jesus explains that the kingdom of heaven is a mustard seed which is the least of all the seeds which may mean that the gospel can work in the most least people. Acquire a spirit of peace and thousands around you will be saved
  • edited July 2018
    I created a forum as my blog as it is more readable than a blog. No members can join because it is too big a burden for me. I thought I say my thoughts there as people won’t be forced to read my posts and I can delete and edit my messages

https://christianpost.createaforum.com/general-discussion/the-gospel/
  • edited July 2018
    I did a great sin by judging sinners I deserve the least place in heaven because of the hurt it can do to many if I can even hope to make it but I have to preach the truth that there is no healing for those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit which includes some things God knows not just rejecting Jesus especially if He makes invitation to know Him which I believe He does and follow Him and also that people should lay treasure in heaven. I don’t mean to please men I mean for Christians though it applies to non Christians too we can not judge any soul because we are not always or ever able to see what God sees.
    If they truly committed sin that leads to death they are not forgiven so we don’t excuse them but only God may know. He is a fair judge and considers all things and whether they are excused. There could be very few who are excused and so we should not feel safe to sin and tempt God.

https://christianpost.createaforum.com/general-discussion/dying-in-sin-has-no-healing-or-remedy-10/
  • I dont mean intentionally hide the full truth I mean trusting in yourself too much that you are not careful of erring and examining and testing if your judgement is perfect in the eyes of God thinking you could never make a serious harmful error of judgment and that it would be easy to correct later which even if you can people don’t want and should not have their hearts to be played with though if they don’t forgive God won’t forgive them because Jesus said offenses must come but still woe to those who make them

• edited August 2018
    I have to speak the truth that adultery even if you sin from not being careful can lead to hell because you may die in the sin and not have opportunity to repent

Proverbs 9:18 But he does not know that the dead are there,That her guests are in the depths of hell.

http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/commentaries/09_18.php

The last paragraph in that article is only true of those who have opportunity to repent