English to Bohairic Coptic Transliteration

Hi, my name is Adam and I'm looking for someone to help me transliterate an English text into Bohairic Coptic.  I'm slowly teaching myself the language, but I'd like some help from someone who has a good grasp of both Bohairic Coptic and English.  I have a bunch of resources from dictionaries to guides on grammar and syntax, and I'm looking for someone who is expert enough to help me articulate my thoughts as accurately as possible in the transliteration.

The entire thing is 2971 words (about 7 pages).  I can offer $0.30/word USD, which comes out to around $900 USD total. This can be negotiated if needed. 

If you or someone you know might be willing to help me, please respond here or send me a message.  Thanks for your time, I appreciate it. 

Ϯϣⲉⲡϩ̀ⲙⲟⲧ ⲛ̀ⲧⲟⲧⲕ.

Comments

• You want to transliterate an English text into Coptic? Or do you want to translate an English text into Coptic? There is a big difference in the two. Maybe you can tells us more about the text. Maybe it is already translated to/from Coptic (or another language like Arabic, French, German or Greek)
  • Yes translation is what I'm looking for, sorry my auto-correct changed it and I didn't catch it.  So for example, "I am the resurrection." would be translated to "Ⲁ̀ⲛⲟⲕ ⲡⲉ ϯⲁⲛⲁⲥⲧⲁⲥⲓⲥ."

The text I want to translate is one I wrote, so it definitely hasn't been translated before.  It's primarily about philosophy.
  • edited August 2015
    i do not need anthing from you
    give me the text and i will do it free..
    i would be happy to practice my coptic..
  • Hello,
    In case it was not translated yet. I am happy to give a hand with translation.