Sweeden

Is Sweeden a friendly country for christians?I listen that the west Europe have got many atheists and that isnt good for Copts and Christians from middle east.In Egypt coulture is different ftom Egypt.I meet a Swedish girl from Stokholm who say me that she love me.We speak to chat and she want to go with her to Sweeden.I love my country Egypt and i am good here.In Sweeden many Sweedish are atheists(maybe and the Swedish girl who speak is atheist).What i must do?

Comments

• invite her to egypt for a visit. if she does not want to visit and meet your family, then it is not serious.

by the way, 'meeting' people for relationships online usually does not work.

too many of my friends have too many broken hearts about this!

• First of all sorry for my bad english but i am Egyptian youth who live in Egypt.I was born as muslim and convert to chrietianism.Second i speak with this swedish girl and she is non-religious.She say that she love me and want to go to Sweeden.I listen that Sweeden in not friendly for religious people country.I think Copts must live in Egypt who is our country.We havent got any work in Europe or USA!This countrys are atheists!We must live in Egypt and only Egypt.
  • First of all sorry for my bad english but i am Egyptian youth who live in Egypt.I was born as muslim and convert to christianism.Second i speak with this swedish girl and she is non-religious.She say that she love me and want to go to Sweeden.I listen that Sweeden in not friendly for religious people country.I think Copts must live in Egypt who is our country.We havent got any work in Europe or USA!This countrys are atheists!We must live in Egypt and only Egypt.

• My dear brother, you speak as if it's easy for you to convert from Islam to Christianity inside Egypt. Do you realize that some people despite how difficult it is to find jobs in those atheist countries still are afforded freedom to practice their religion without worrying about injustice or threats to life from local police or thugs?

You are brave, but not everyone is as brave as you.
  • I have problem with my muslim neighnohoor when i convert to christianism and i go to live an other city in Egypt.The city who i live now is Alexandria who this city habe many Copts.
  • My dear brother, you speak as if it's easy for you to convert from Islam to Christianity inside Egypt. Do you realize that some people despite how difficult it is to find jobs in those atheist countries still are afforded freedom to practice their religion without worrying about injustice or threats to life from local police or thugs?

You are brave, but not everyone is as brave as you.

Its not easy to find work in atheist west europe.If say you are religious you cant find easy work.In Egypt live the 88% of total Coptic population in Earth and only 12% of total Coptic population live in Diaspora.
  • If the police in a Egyptian town have Copt christians pollice officer you havent got problem with the egyptian police.Here in Alexandria know Copts who work as policeman.The problem who i have got is with my muslim neighbohoors.I leave my town i go to Alexandria who i was live now and i havent got problem now.
  • I'm not sure how real this is but if true, I would highly recommend you leave Egypt immediately. There is little if any discrimination from European "atheists" vs. Copts (if anything in Europe, you're more likely to get trouble from Muslim migrants who target Christian migrants, especially converts). Egypt is very dangerous for Muslim apostates and you will live the rest of your life under death threats at best if not outright killed. If you have a pathway to immigrate to any Western country, I would highly recommend you do so as quickly as possible and not look back and be careful what you say and do on the Internet and in public. 
  • For my convert know only three old neighboors.I am in Alexandria now.If i have got problem a Egyptian who convert to christianism can go no to atheism Europe but in Christian Aethiopia.Aethiopia is a Christian country who Aethiopia Orthodox Church is the bigger religion.Here in Alecandria i havent got problem.The egyptian presiden Al Sisi is friendly with christians.
  • For my convert dont know anyone.In Egypt problem have and the muslims if live near many christians.It is not so tragic.In Alexandria i habent got problem now.God bless you and your family.
  • For my convert dont know anyone.In Egypt problem have and the muslims if live near many christians.It is not so tragic.In Alexandria i habent got problem now.God bless you and your family.

Sorry for my bad english.I want to say that the 88% of Copts live in Egypt.Only the 12% live in diaspora.
  • Well, pray for Ethiopia, because at the moment, its approximately 50/50 Christian/Muslim.
  • Well the 62% of Aethiopia is Christians and 33% muslims and 5% other. The majority 2/3 of Aethiopians are christians and only 1/3 are muslims. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ethiopia
  • My mistake. :)
  • Hi Egyptian1997!

Im so happy that you found The Truth, The Life and The Way - our Lord Jesus Christ. My soul is rejoicing and filled with happiness by your conversion!

As for your questions, I might be able to give useful information since I have lived in Sweden and speak swedish since I'm half- swedish.

Feel free to ask if you have any new questions in regards of Sweden and swedish people.

Here is some basic information: Sweden has a protestan lutheran history, later it was greatly influenced by communism, free masonry, american hippie philosophy, Darwinism in an anti- God way and hollywood immorality. This is very noticeable in the swedish popular lifestyles, ideas and attitudes. Beware of political correctness, racism, relativism, athiest dominance and militant feminism.

The Major chrisitan denomination is the church of sweden, the priests can basically believe anything and do anything, then there are the pentecostals who can be very dedicated, but usually lacking in psychological and spritiual insight, and then again you have many typical and some less typical oo and eo orthodox christians who immigrated, some very liberal catholics who are following Francis worldly teachings and some indiviualistic chrisitans that you will mostly encounter on the internet.

Most of the immigrants to Sweden are muslims, many of which are very militant and set on turning Sweden into a sharia country, sometimes they become more militant after coming to Sweden as a reaction to all the loose morals such as sexual immorality and mindless drinking and partying thay is a big problem in Sweden.

Some good things are: Freedom of religion, freedom of speech and free acess to most nature. Also they can be very welcoming and helpful and there are much official information in arabic. It is quite easy to start small businesses and it is not so difficult for immigrants to get jobs. Other good things are that there are many copts in Sweden and there are some coptic churches.

I recommend contacting one of these churches, such as the one in Stockholm, and ask their advice - they should have relevant exerience and knowledge in your particular situation.

It can be difficult for her to come to Egypt since many people are afraid of going to Egypt because of the news they hear. She doesnt have the faith in God to strengthen her and give her hope which she might need to have for coming to Egypt after many of the people she know probably will tell her not to. Also there are many european women who have been tricked by egyptian men who only wanted to come to their countries, so it is likely some will think about that and tell her not to go.

Be patient and pray and be prepared for many questions and doubts about God and Egypt from her side and also many cultural differences.

In sweden they usually dont take care about their parents when they become old, instead they send them to insitutions which often arent so good.
    They usually dont honor and respect their family members as much as copts usually do.

Be sure to talk to her about parents and also any future children and how you will raise them. In Gods way? Or in the way of the world?

Hope this helps!
    With prayers of Gods guidance,
    M

• Copts in Sweeden are religious i know.But i dont think sweeden is good country for christians.