Need servant or priest help that has knowledge

edited September 2016 in Faith Issues
I am commanded to rightly divide the word of truth to continue in reading by doing so I will save both myself and those who hear me. I am suffering from personal opinions that may stop me from being allowed to be a servant like perhaps non Christians who keep Jesus commandments can be saved if they genuinely Think their main religions spiritual teacher does not disagree with Jesus ignoring the negative things their teacher appear to teach and those of their religion who try to teach them their religious idol teaches them or knowing that their religion teachings are false they live by the creed every person who practices good is saved which is not really the traditional Christian view
We assume only Christians can keep the law but do we really know ?
Okay I do not see scripturally how one can deny our Jesus is a prophet which their prophet can not disagree with and be saved they must accept our Jesus as a prophet but can you prove they have to see Him as God even if they have to see Him as God do they have to confess He is Lord or can they just teach others to follow His ways as the true way though if they can not prove He is a prophet they can't convince others but how do you know maybe God accepts them simply because they teach others to be righteous

These people who follow Jesus in the way that they teach all good people can be saved who confess that you must obey Jesus commandments may have the law written in their heart like those who never heard the gospel but it is rare to find one who never heard the gospel to agree with all Jesus commandments if they failed to live up to the gospel they can't be justified by faith and repentance. Likewise if they don't believe Jesus is God would they be commited to His words ?

I have seen priests who do not teach the traditional faith still allowed to serve so why do they attack me. But I really want to know the truth

I shouldn't preach anything if I am not devoted to reading the scriptures

So can you prove people still need to believe and confess Jesus or was that only to those who had preaching backed by miracles ? What about those who never heard the gospel and never had a good Christian witness ?

I feel I am the only one that helps save my soul if I say something wrong I can't depend on anyone to correct it

This issue is affecting the growth in my spiritual life and making me tempted to sin
because I feel powerless to help the world and my mind is telling me I am responsible for non Christians who are not shown love to repent and not sin. But if I can prove we need Christ they will know I am helping them by telling them the truth

Comments

• edited September 2016
    What's stopping me from devoting myself to church is that I feel if everyone does that there will be no doctors or builders in the world or anyone who does important things the world needs and not just wants
    Please read 1 Corinthians 4:6-16 particularly verse 12 all apostles we're working even after following Christ even the 12 disciples it seems as they were apostles
  • edited September 2016
    Just a few thoughts
    Jesus said narrow is the way to life and few find it
    Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life
    It is very easy for one to accept Jesus as a prophet so that can't be considered finding the narrow way the bible is every where and easy to accept Jesus teachings but He said finding the way is difficult so that is not enough
    You have to not just accept Jesus as a prophet but believe He is one and I don't think you can believe that without believing He is the Son of God when you believe truly that He came from God you have found the way and are on the narrow path
    How can you believe He is a prophet if when you read the bible you hear Him teach He is God
    But that is not the only conclusion one can make perhaps Jesus only meant narrow is the way and difficult to find because people don't know if they should accept His way as the truth but if they accept His teachings that may be enough. I need help
  • Jesus is the fulfillment of prophesy, so the fulfillment of prophets.He is many things but in all He is perfect. If He is the fulfillment of prophets none can come after Him.

Mike, look around you, is there any man you can see who is perfect? We work to be perfect by love. This love is sacrificall love; it means to repent the sin. For example: if you considered yourself high and this is pride, then that is the sacrifice you need to make to make yourself humble. Once you are humble you have achieved the perfection of this sacrifice love.
    Jesus gave a job to Judah to look after money. It was a job that Jesus didn't need because Jesus didn't need money. Judah interalized money in his heart and betrayed in receiving it. Jesus trusts with a few so that in the end we will be trusted with a lot. Judah had to give that money away or not accept it if he knew that Jesus did not need it. He did what he was told been like the Jews whom abeyed the commandments but didn't see the commandments meant sacrifial ove to make them perfect. They didn't deny themselves.

We are the gold that is in the process of been purified so don't worry that you have some impurities, but have faith in the one doing the purification. No one is perfect but our fulfillment is in the resurrection that will make us perfect.

Don't follow protestants whom think of love in a different way and so do good for the sake of doing good receiving God's grace. This is not the soul being perfected but a result of the purification.

Be content Mike that you are the gold being perfected according to your abilities.
    God bless you and be content my friend and brother.

• Made typos with Judas name can it be edited please
  • It is a very hard life to live in nowadays when people don't know how to do with less. The humble accept it but the proud get offended at even the thought.
    I pray we are able to accept the less in this world that we can have more in the next. I pray that I accept what ever I am given because of you my Lord Jesus Christ.
  • I am like the foolish virgins seeking the truth from the wise but the wise refuse perhaps because I would twist it and hurt their faith like the serpent that makes one doubt Gods words and twist its meaning as though He didn't mean they still apply today. They still however grow in their relationship with God and faith incase they are assaulted so their faith still stands and are ready to give an answer
    Those who count on their old preaching will find in difficult times they can not preach they will run out of oil which is the grace of the Holy Spirit to preach and faith because they do not produce the fruit of the Spirit to season their words they are focusing more on their outward appearance of righteousness which tries to act as a covering of sin than the inner man their relationship with God.
    I am perhaps like the foolish thinking to meet the bridegroom with my good deeds without faith and in reality it will always be less than my sins.
    We are supposed to each be concerned where to get the oil which is faith not it being forced by those who don't want to hear without their seeking because God made the truth have to be something sought for by those who have already heard the message before . I am only responsible for myself if I believe at the end and confess His name before men at the end which is evidence of my faith but as I do not know my end I need to seek a relationship with God all the time which is necessary because the wise are concerned about this because they know they can not know if they have sought God enough for them and to please Him
    to have oil which is faith by which to give account to God in their time of accounting
    They may appear to have enough oil just as the foolish want to take some of their oil but only when the bridegroom comes can they know if they had enough remaining which is true faith. I think as long as people are preaching Christ with sincere faith they are accepted even if they don't have an answer to heresy but perhaps having oil to meet the bride groom means having complete faith that is able to prove everyone needs to believe and confess Christs divinity before men

• The truth is a journey Mike in which we close separation from God by our love for Him and neighbors and brothers and the poor, and at the same time, getting rid of sin.
  • What made the prodigal son go on the journey back to his father? It was the realization of his fallen state. Many do not have this realization of the fallen state myself included many times when we protect our dignity. The more we protect it the more we hide the fallen state and become weakened and less brave to fight and repent.
  • The whole world is polarized by this protection of dignity when we need to esteem ourself in Christ Jesus. For in Him we have true peace.e
    My only advice if it is any good is if you are in doubt about if you are in sin Mike is to go to confession and ask that you need to be forgiven but that you are unsure of yourself in your sin so pray for been a sinner that you need God's mercy.
    You have shown a lot of faith and it has been great to see.
  • Even pray for those in our church who are fallen and cover their sin for the sake of God's love and mercy.
  • Thanks for your support brother :)

• edited September 2016
    To those who don't think they need Christ beware it is said to you when you blame the lack of preachers. You had Moses and the prophets. You should have Heard them. Now being replaced by Jesus and the apostles in the new covenant. If I don't overcome this heresy I won't be saved either. Perhaps God will only raise me to preach by revealing the truth to me when He wants a preacher to be sent
  • Praise be to God who has given me an answer I think. I see 0% wrong with this

The bible will always be relevant as long as there are sinners. He is only the justifier of one who has faith in Jesus and He is only just in saving those who believe in Jesus as Romans says. He could save others but He would not be just then so He won't. And according to Matthew 10:32-33 we have to acknowledge Him before men also. Jesus never said His words would not apply anymore in the future.

Romans 3:19-26
    Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
    But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law
    and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Matthew 10:32-33 (NKJV)
    “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
  • Romans 11:25-26
    25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    26 And so all Israel will be saved,[g] as it is written:
    “The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
    And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
    27 For this is My covenant with them,
    When I take away their sins.”[h]

This proves Israel is not saved until the fullness of the gentiles has come in even if they keep the 10 commandments and even if they think they are humble. As Israel is not saved until then ofcourse all other gentiles without christ can not be saved either. God does not hold people responsible for their parents sins even though they said their blood be on them and their children. This just means if one follows in the footsteps of them of rejecting Christ which can be said for all unbelievers and according to this heresy of salvation by works without christ that would only apply to the first generation of their children not now. We know the fullness of the gentiles has not come because even though Israel is in their land they have not all come to Christ. 
  • Perhaps the reason a non Christian can not be saved is he does not believe his sins deserve death and that God must be just he thinks he can make up for it and be saved by doing more good deeds than bad if that is even possible
    If he knew his sins deserve death he would believe in the sacrifice of Christ and then perhaps he would be a Christian he can't keep that knowledge to himself but he has to share it with others
  • dear mike,
    it is complicated and i don't quite understand it.
    but God does, and the bishops and priests have some idea.

i don't have to understand it completely, as i have not been given the responsibility of planning church missions and sending people to teach about Jesus all over the world.
    if God does want me to do something like that (when i am older and much more humble), then He will explain to me what i need to know.

so you will never fully understand God, so don't spend so much time trying to work out all the details.
    we should all live our life in a holy Christian manner, and once we are good at this, God will take us further and explain more things to us.

if we have knowledge before we have a good spiritual life, we will just become annoying people who appear clever but don't show grace and love.

i really like joshuaa's answers, and i don't think you will get better understanding than that at the moment.
    may God help u
    mabsoota
  • Thank you mabsoota :) I love you. I agree I think all my problems will be solved if I cast my burden on the Lord and focus on my spiritual life.