Coptic Psalm

Many Questions.
Does anyone know where I can get an Agpeya in Coptic?
Does anyone know where I can get a book for the daily Psalm and Gospel Readings in coptic? (for my church so that has a higher priority)
Can someone give a good source to learn how to chant the Coptic Psalm Annually? 
How can I introduce the Coptic psalm in my church? myself and other chanters and readers would like to. Out of them, I am the only one that is free to go to liturgy on saturdays. If I learn the Coptic psalm, I can't just start chanting it because I feel like it. Should I talk to my priest first?
Do we chant the coptic psalm in annual tune during Great Lent? or is there a specific tune for it?
Any other information I would need to know is appreciated.  Thank you for your time. 

Pray for me. 

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hello St. Pachom,
    I am going to only answer your question about the psalms because quite frankly I don't know the answer to your other two questions. If you want to find credible sources for the annual psalm you can just do a hymn search here on Tasbeha.org and you'll find multiple different recordings. However, I must warn you. There are two different ways to sing the psalm in Raising of Incense (3sheya and Bakr) and three different ways to sing the psalm in the liturgy itself. In Raising of Incense, you'll find the long and short Je-Afsaji tune. You can access them here. For the liturgy psalms, there is the short annual psalm, the long annual psalm, and the great annual psalm. I'm sorry but I can't separate them all. I'm just going to give you the link and hopefully you can browse through them by yourself.

To introduce such a hymn to your church I do recommend that you talk to your priest first so at least he will know what's going on instead of giving everyone a surprise.

Regarding the Great Lent, I read somewhere that we would say the annual (which ever one you want). Now I'm not sure if that's right or we just did that because there could have been a lost tune for it. So don't take my word for it. Anyways I hope I helped and God bless.

Edit: Oh one more thing. The Je-Afcajis are considered to be the annual Tawafs
    (Tawafs change based on occasion). So basically you say them when the priest and the deacon go around the altar only during the Raising of Incense. Hence the name Tawaf.
  • I am trying to learn the "short" tune ( I guess). This one :http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Divine_Liturgies/Higher_Institute_of_Coptic_Studies,_Liturgy_of_St._Basil_in_Coptic/Part_2.html
    You helped alot. Thank you very much. 
    To everyone else who sees this, please try to answer the other questions.