Could God have prevented the creation of the lost?

I know God knows what choices we make before we make them but since that is the case could He have chose not to create us? or is the very fact that He knows what choices we will make if He were to create us necessitates that such a creation exists? i.e does He need to create us before knowing what choices we make?

Comments

• We always stretch God's perfections to what we wish them to be perhaps but God calls Himself the Great I AM WHO I AM

• no, God didn't need to create us before He knew what would happen next. He knows everything.
    try not to think about it too much, your mind is smaller than His and you might get a headache!
    ;-)
  • Thanks for replying mabsoota. I love you
  • edited January 2014
    Genesis 6:6
    5 Then the Lord[b] saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 

I just read this passage now why is God sorry after the event if He knew that is what they would do?

I know God can fortell the future as mentioned in Genesis 15:13
  • God does not change. It is not that God regretted making the earth. What kind of God who knows the future would regret an action? But rather, the verse puts in human terms what was happening. How God is acts towards human kind changes from our perspective. It would seem He is changing from a God of mercy to a God of justice, from the perspective of humans, but He is eternally the fullness of both.