Monastery Trip!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
My church has a retreat to the Coptic Monastery in Texas for the guys in Highschool and I'm going and I'm so Excited! Can anyone tell me about the monastery there and share their experience? The girls are going to the convent in Ohio so pray for both of our Retreats! We leave for the trip on american Christmas so hopefully the flight will be smooth. Pray that we all benefit spiritually and make good use of the time there. God Bless!  :D :D :D ;D ;D

Comments

• Best place on earth. And this is coming from someone who typically hates everything LOL. Ill PM you with some good info later.

Ray
  • [quote author=ReturnOrthodoxy link=topic=14672.msg166270#msg166270 date=1381780262]
    Best place on earth. And this is coming from someone who typically hates everything LOL. Ill PM you with some good info later.

Ray

don't give away TOO MUCH good info...let them be surprised.
  • St Paul speaks of heaven saying,"Neither Eye has seen nor ear heard."

Such is this place. I could speak till I am blue in the face, but only an experience with St. Moses and his children will do it justice.

Ray
  • couldnt agree more with RO
    enjoy it!
  • My fathers, brothers, and sisters in christ,

The only reason Amdah enjoyed going to the monestary, was due to the fact that i accompanied his grace on the trip,
    That being said if you want to have a good time, have me accompany you