Please, pray for me and for my wife

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Dears elder Brothers and Sisters

from 53 years ago, I have a problem grave, with a people that 's hurting me (moral harm), and sometimes I can not suffer more. May be, God has put it, because God wanted , for my sake, (but that does not prevent me suffer). I can not ask to a priest (Roman Catholic). I can not ask in forum Catholic. (I am Catholic). Sometimes I wonder , what am I , Catholic , Coptic Orthodox ? I'm just a Christian, but in no place I can help. Only God can help me. Please pray for me and my wife. May be, sometimes, I can help to somebody, but now, I need the help of yours, my dears brothers and sisters, with you prayers.

God be with all of you.

Comments

• God be with you and your wife. You sound frightened. I hope things get better soon.
  • Thanks for you words, my dear Brother mnc_hnn.

What do you think, If one day, you discover that God is enshrined in all Christian Churches sisters , and we are all brothers in Christ.

What do you think, If one day, you discover that none of these Churches , want to be brothers.

What do you think, If one day, you discover that the Gospel says: " That all may be one as we are one." It follows , therefore, that none of them are saints , they do not seek the praise and the Holiness of God (who is the one who says such a thing).

What do you think, if for this cause (say that all of christians are brothers in God), I am persecuted and defamed , to seek the truth (not my truth , but God , it says in the Gospel)

What do you think, if I can not find no one, help me, because I want to be a good Christian, and I rejected by my own Church. Must or not be troubled, for this cause?

May you be, all you life, happy and relaxed, as a simple Christian , the heap , and aspiring to be " superficially " happy with those around you , but , what if inside you, you want a more sublime love , different of which seeks to find in life, Most people?

This is the reason for my suffering : I can not find people who seek God with more depth. I just find monks , but the Roman Catholic monks , they reject me .

Is there a Coptic monk here in this forum , you want to give me advice , spiritual level , or there is here some Lay you want to talk about spiritual issues and topics of God , by mail?

I don't know very well, Coptic Christians , although I know that they are Christians who since ancient times have not changed the liturgy or moral content , and I like that a lot.

Is there a Coptic monk or layman , who wants to be my spiritual brother , and discuss topics of God , by email, and advise and assist in the spiritual life?

If any, please write me to my private email which is in my avatar on my profile forum member .

sorry , having abused , to discuss this issue , in one place, it is not for talking, but what happens is that in this forum , there is no proper place for " friendship, and meeting", on this issues...

God be with you, dear brother mnc_hnn for you answer, and God be with this Forum, and all Brothers and Sisters.

• May you be, all you life, happy and relaxed, as a simple Christian , the heap , and aspiring to be " superficially " happy with those around you , but , what if inside you, you want a more sublime love , different of which seeks to find in life, Most people?

I completely understand because sometimes I feel this way too. However, I am too young and do not have enough knowledge on the matters you would like to discuss. I think you should repost this into the "faith issues" section, where members can find your question and respond to it. Also then you may be able to send private messages to members who would like to discuss the same things.

I am sorry I couldn't be helpful, I myself am not in touch with any monks or close to any priests, but many priests have Facebook accounts and emails so ask via a different thread and I am sure people will be able to get you in touch with someone.
  • Thanks, my Dear Brother mnc_hnn.

Yes, I wish I could have, a spiritual friendship with people of all kinds, people who were advanced on the spiritual path , and holiness , to progress and more closer to God.

When talking one day, a Russian Orthodox priest , in Madrid ( Spain ) , he was surprised , that I know and have read , the desert fathers , and many old books.

I say this , in case some humble monk or holy person , read this post , so you know it, that God has given me many spiritual gifts , but not enough for my soul needs . and that the monk , not afraid to spiritual friendship with me , not for being (originally Catholic ), nor because I think I will not understand ( with the help of God).

But one very important thing , I ask that person holy :That he is a humble person ! In the country where I live, there are very few humble people ( both inside and outside the Church ) .

We live in a world that is becoming less humble , believing each time that God knows more , and the reason for your mistake , is in the pride they feel , for all material goods, and science and technology that this world has ever more and more (among other reasons and causes) , but also because this world, not to suffer at all, and has been removed , the reason for suffering in their lives , and the cleansing power of that suffering , when you have , for love of God.

I was doing a question, this afternoon , to a person : If I were to ask 10 men humble, who raise their hands , those who are humble , Who would raise his hand , among the 10 ?
    She said (my wife said): raise your handNone , because they are all humble , and neither means that it is, because it is not humility , prevalence and notoriety !

Please, that humble person, raise you hand, and e- mail me, so we can bring a spiritual friendship , humility , and the love of God !

Pray for me , and for this application I do now , that a holy person , to be my spiritual brother , the only thing needed is to know love God , and love your neighbor ( which is the same ) .

God be with you, and all the persons of the forum.

• may God bless u.
    i am sorry i can't be your brother (i am your sister!) and i am not holy,
    but i pray God gives you peace and guides you.