Censer Ash

How do we dispose the censer ash? Is there a particular way to do it? For example, the water used for baptism should be drained into an open area and not into the sewage system.

In Christ
Theophilus

Comments

• Some churches have a bucket of sand that they just dump the charcoal and remnants of it in. In my church we just dump it right outside on the wet dirt area
  • the baptism water goes down the sewer... as you know the baptism nave is usually an over sized tub, which the water goes down the sewer, that is because after the baptism the water returns to normal and the spirit is taken out of it. the water you was the baby with after baptism is thrown onto the earth only due to the fact that the baby was anointed by the holy oil of Mayroon... that is the same reason why we throw the charcoals in the earth, because the censer was anointed by the mayroon.
  • Baptism water, despite the absolution that a priest prays on it after baptism, should be poured around a plant of some kind...so it may give life in another way.
  • Thank you guys. I had this question in my head for a while but somehow keep one forgetting to ask it. Now I can sleep in peace  ;D

In Christ
    Theophilus