Ibrahim Ayad Contact Info

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi all,
I watched an interview with mallem Ibrahim and he said that he would gladly attend weddings if he's available; therefore, I was wondering where do people get his contact info to invite him?

If any of you guys would like to help, please to respond to this post. I also understand that he wouldn't like his contact info to be public, so here's my email: [email protected]

PS: my wedding is set in mid-July, MI, US.

Comments

• Hi habibi i am a want-to-be moallem, i can attend your wedding. No need for Ibrahim Ayad
  • Despite his contact information, it will really depend on him being in the states or not.
  • [quote author=guy link=topic=14440.msg164784#msg164784 date=1369346923]
    Hi habibi i am a want-to-be moallem, i can attend your wedding. No need for Ibrahim Ayad

thanks bro, I will keep you at the back of my mind if/when the whole thing with CIA doesn't work out!

[quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=14440.msg164785#msg164785 date=1369348520]
    Despite his contact information, it will really depend on him being in the states or not.

I completely understand that, but I figured the only way to know if he is going to be present in the US at all is to get in contact with him. what do you think?
  • Im assuming you'd have to pay him. How much do muallims cost nowadays?
  • He was in Chicago yesterday and is in Orlando for the next 10 days for a hymns convention. I don't have any direct contact to him though.
  • @aem581, do you know who can connect me to him there? (what church, abouna, etc.)
    thanks,
  • He is at St. Anthony's Coptic Orthodox Church of Orlando.
    The address is: 1185 N. Wymore Rd.
    Maitland, FL 32751
    He is with the mo3alem there, Uncle Maged Samaan. The priest there is Fr. Daoud Tawadrous and you can reach him with contact info from St. Anthony Coptic Orthodox Church - Maitland, FL - Diocese Churches - The Diocese - Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Southern United States

You're welcome ;)
  • Thank you so much.