Stream Hymns with iPhone/iPad

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Is there any way to play the hymns on this site with iphones or ipads?

Comments

• Hi

i know the coptic corner app has many of the hymns that are on here. I think they also have hymns from other sites too or perhaps recorded during live performances.

another way is to get an rss viewer and just play it from there via your ipad.
  • You should be able to "play" audios here on tasbeha from an iPad or an iPhone.
  • I have tried from both an iPhone and an iPad. You only see a solid black rectangle where the player would typically be. doesn't seem to work for me.
  • [quote author=Mgabby1234 link=topic=14405.msg164394#msg164394 date=1367437140]
    I have tried from both an iPhone and an iPad. You only see a solid black rectangle where the player would typically be. doesn't seem to work for me.

there is probably something wrong happening. let me bring it up to the admins.
  • Go to the hymn you want to listen to. Then, click on any random link on the screen and go back, the Quicktime player should pop up in the middle of the rectangular black box. It works for everything and every time.
  • Great, thanks for the workaround.

Minatasgeel and admins it would still be nice to have this function properly.

Thanks!