Worried about my life

edited February 2013 in Faith Issues
I have had my sins mostly under control but I still sin sometimes
I was stuck in bed hating life and planning on sleeping but I got up to do a sin now that I am up I feel like studying to prove this sin can not destroy me I always have a shower also
I feel it is wrong to study if I was not going to study before the sin and I end up having a cloudy mind when I am studying
It has happend so often I am very afraid My life may have no value
as my maturity may be that of a child God can not move me to the next step if I never conquered was I going to be prosperous if I obeyed God even though that meant praying a lot instead of studying ?
I don't know if God will let me prosper well enough because I have to do it His way
I don't think I mean the same thing as my other post when I said "rich your way "
And I am worried (as I believe He will still bless me sun rises on good and evil)
I should not accept success after sin and am worried I may have limited success because of my sin

Comments

• Hi mikeforjesus,
    it is a little hard for me to understand you and i am really sorry that is my fault. So please correct me if i misinterpret your post. I just wanted to share some verses because when you said that your afraid your life has no value, it really bothered and upset me.

1. God created you, you are definitely not an accident and Im sure he has a plan for you.

For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are Gods-1 Corinthians 6:20

you did not choose me, but i chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you-john 15:16

Everyone is called by my name, whom I have created for my Glory; i have formed him,yes, I have made him- Isaiah 43:7

For I know the thoughts that i think toward you says the lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope- Jeremiah 29:11

But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which i will yet reveal to you- acts 26:16

for your last sentence

As humans we are sinful people. No one is perfect not even the pope. But admitting to God and confessing to him that we have sinned and did something wrong in his sight is a way of"stepping up your game" and well to me its a way of "taring the devil apart". I love when you said " I should not accept success" because as sinners we don't deserve anything from him. But every time you confess to God what you've done and you apologize from your heart. He will give you more and more because he loves you so much. Hes not going to limit you from anything because your are a sinner. He already has a plan for you. He knows how much he should and will give you.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to say and I am really sorry if this confused you.
  • I appreciate your reply I was hoping for some insight on why I have trouble accomplishing things and how to. Really I just wanted to let that out even if not many replies because if it was something critical someone would have replied to help me
  • I admire yr strength, perserverance and honesty through it all mikeforJesus! Be strong, u can beat this! God never gives us more than we can bear! Keep saying the Lords Prayer! This too shall pass!

Here is the Sermon I had told u about b4:

You can conquer! In Christ Jesus our Lord!!!
  • I'm hoping you will be ok Mike. We are listening to God when we read the bible. So I was hoping that instead of going in different directions, even with what you hear. That you can meditate on just one verse as this might help you focas. Then your understanding of the verse, and then it's relationship to your life. Meditation is about focasing and I saw it as the solution to you straying. So meditation I pray, could help you focas on your life.

May God keep you in strength, guide you, and give relief to your burdens.

• Thanks very much :)

I liked all your replies

•   Have you asked your dad what he thinks about success?

•   Hi Mike,
                    I was thinking about this question. Even though I know that eygptian parents encourage their
          children to be successful. So I guess you are no different.

But when it comes to questions. To solve a problem the right question has to be in our mind to find 
        the right answer. If your questions come from a fear of not being successful, then maybe they are the
        wrong questions that enter your mind. So the answer is never there.

You know to live a righteous life. But what is it? Is it just being moral and good. It is more than that.
        It is living by justifing yourself with God. Which makes what you say and do important. So if you
        forgive someone, you also are forgiven. We are dealt fairly. That's why we don't hate others , but
        treat them with kindness.

My prayers are for you mike, my brother in our Lord Jesus Christ.

• I want to be successful enough to help not only my kids but every needy child
    All for the interests of God
  • I'm sorry Mike, but I don't see any peace in this for you, even though you are showing a loving part of your character. If you go to heaven, you won't have any sickness. It is a peaceful state in the glory of God.

While what you want may seem very righteous. It is exaltation. When we try and control situations, we begin to have exaltation. We involve ourselves with the war the world is in. It is not peaceful. It might be better of you where at peace and loving. I think to do this, you might have to try and not feel as though you need to control situations.

Again, meditate. That is disengage from the war by you controlling and maybe when you go to church. Listen to what abouna's sermon is about and search for it's meaning in your life. Try and make a strong connection with it and rely more on it.

I think about solutions first. So when I listen to abouna's sermon it is a solution. Then when the problem comes the solution is in my mind. If the problem is my value. Then I know that I am worth more than many sparrows and that all the hairs on my head are even counted.

•   I know you are caring and one who perservers. So I think the veiw of your sin is that it is a reaction you are taking against trying to be in control. So trying to take control of things is more of an enermy for you than your sins. You were accused of being lazy. I know this is not true as you perserver. You also care about others, so I know the other sin you do is not the real you.

When you study. What you are doing is studying solutions. So when you are asked a question in a test you come up with the answer. If you studied all your topic.
        It is the same with the bible. When abouna gives a sermon or you read the bible, you come up with the answer about life. We are tested in life and if you see in the context of what is being tested, your value, respect, or anything else, then you will be able to concern yourself more with that than trying to control something.

I pray God restores you to good health and keeps you close to Him.