His Grace bishop Ermia and the constitution

guy
edited December 2012 in Random Issues
http://www1.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=879008&SecID=97&IssueID=0

Hey sisters and brothers,
Can anyone explain this article. Is this credible.
P.S: I have low tolerence for arrogent and rude people. You know who you are, I don't want to hear what you have to say, or I will repot you

Comments

• Anba Armia has repeatedly denied all reports that he supports the Egyptian constitution.

HG has done so in face of false postings on an imposter's facebook account which attributes false positions to HG regarding the constitution.

The Church has withdrawn its representatives from the constitutional committee in a strong move to show its objection to the constitution items. In fact, all secular groups and parties have done the same except for the islamic political currents.

• What is there to explain?

Some rumor came out saying that he voted "yes." He then replied and said that this is not true and he voted "no." End of story...

Egyptians have too much time on their hand...
  • I feel that the media tries to cause problems to the innocent bishops like His Grace Bushop Youanness and Bishop Ermia
  • [quote author=guy link=topic=14035.msg162070#msg162070 date=1355779600]
    I feel that the media tries to cause problems to the innocent bishops like His Grace Bushop Youanness and Bishop Ermia

The media in Egypt tries to cause trouble to Christians in anyway possible...