Hi

edited November 2012 in Introductions
Hi,

I'm a new Oriental Orthodox chrismated in an Armenian church.  Since our churches are in communion, I figured this might be a good place to come and learn a bit, and also check stuff I hear in discussions.  I am a life-long Christian and a new Orthodox.

Comments

• Welcome to the Orthodox Church, I would try to make friends in your church and talk to the Priest to show you around. It would be much better then explaining on a website.

God Bless.
  • Thank you.

I am working on making friends, but it is slow, and I find I learn things both ways, so why not browse around a little online when I have free time? I'm pretty new, have had to miss a few Sundays, and know there is much to learn.
  • hi,
    can i call u anastasia for short?
    i 'know' u from the other forum, great to see u here,
    may God bless u.
    :)
    mabsoota
    (which means 'happy' in arabic. i am especially happy after church, eg now!)
    :)  :)
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=13926.msg161439#msg161439 date=1353859192]
    hi,
    can i call u anastasia for short?
    i 'know' u from the other forum, great to see u here,
    may God bless u.
    :)
    mabsoota
    (which means 'happy' in arabic. i am especially happy after church, eg now!)
    :)  :)

It's good to see you here. Of course you can. I used the same name because I thought there might be a little crossover. It's great to see some familiar people here. :)  You could even call me Ana if you like and there is no other Ana to be confused with here.

That's cool about your name. I wish I knew more Arabic. :)