How to controll over mental depression?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Well, I get over depressed whenever I don't get the real evaluation of my work and it really affect my mind to be normal. I don't know, about the way I should opt to control this depression.

Comments

• Number one thing is to talk to you Abouna. If it is serious talking to a counselor or doctor might not be a bad idea. Also having a regular prayer life is helpful. Of course the devil will make you feel depressed at times so that you won't pray.

Did you know clinical depression is the most common health problem people have? Also we all get depressed at times and excited at other times - its normal.

Hope this helped  :)

In Christ
    Theophilus 

•   You don't have to please people Jertyvancy as the expectations of those people will pull you to and throw, but it is that you know what you want and live to THOSE expectations. God will help you in those as they are you, and it is you that God knows, not the other people in you when you follow their whims. Live to your expectations, you and God who knows you, the strengths and weaknesses.
  • [quote author=Jertyvansy link=topic=13729.msg160151#msg160151 date=1348722003]
    Well, I get over depressed whenever I don't get the real evaluation of my work and it really affect my mind to be normal. I don't know, about the way I should opt to control this depression.

I've struggled with this myself at my job and even up until today.

Try not to make work the source of your happiness. There are things that can leave you feeling fulfilled as person. 

Work is definitely not one of them.