Your Hymns on Coptic Corner App

Hi,

There are a lot of deacons producing amazing works on youtube and privately. I heard this hymn a few weeks ago, and I loved it. This is just sublime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8-oN0ucWQc&sns=fb

I would like to know who did this? Who are the singers behind this?

It deserves more than a YouTube channel. These are the things I would like to put on the Music Section of the app.

If you enjoy doing the tasbeha, and wish to share the beautiful hymns you love with others, please consider posting your work to CopticCorner App.

I am more than happy to offer you FTP access to upload your hymns and the Lyrics.

Also, may I mention: the idea of the music section - was precisely this: the way I learnt a particular hymn isn't always the best way. The style in which they have prayed this, and the language, is just perfect. Given that its half in English, it ought to be spread to help others know how to pray this in English also.

Please contact me if you know the artists. [email protected].

Thank you, and to whoever who made this YouTube video, God bless you. I will never get bored of hearing this.

CopticCorner App.

Comments

• My brother made this video. He got it from one of my old tasbeha recordings that a friend had lent to me from the church of St. Mary and St. Athanasius Church in Missisuaga Canada back in 2004. The deacons are members of the HCOC choir.

God bless
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=13304.msg155525#msg155525 date=1337024919]
    My brother made this video. He got it from one of my old tasbeha recordings that a friend had lent to me from the church of St. Mary and St. Athanasius Church in Missisuaga Canada back in 2004. The deacons are members of the HCOC choir.

God bless

Thanks Amoussa,

I am extremely impressed with this group. I do not know them that well.

Regardless, if you yourselves do any hymns like this, please consider the app as a way of sharing it amongst other Copts.
  • Hey guys, thats my church! I have tons of those recordings on my phone, of different hymns, and theyre beautiful!
  • [quote author=Monasticsx link=topic=13304.msg155529#msg155529 date=1337026462]
    Hey guys, thats my church! I have tons of those recordings on my phone, of different hymns, and theyre beautiful!

You're very lucky Monasticx.

They are brilliant.

Look how they sing together? No studio, just simple recordings.

Please - if you do the tasbeha, or like to sing hymns, share it with us.

Here's another of my favorites:

I think I know one of these deacons. I think he's in LA now?
  • [quote author=CopticCorner link=topic=13304.msg155530#msg155530 date=1337026905]
    [quote author=Monasticsx link=topic=13304.msg155529#msg155529 date=1337026462]
    Hey guys, thats my church! I have tons of those recordings on my phone, of different hymns, and theyre beautiful!

You're very lucky Monasticx.

They are brilliant.

Look how they sing together? No studio, just simple recordings.

Please - if you do the tasbeha, or like to sing hymns, share it with us.

Here's another of my favorites:

I think I know one of these deacons. I think he's in LA now?

The deacons in this last recording are, indeed, from Los Angeles. More of their recordings can be found here:

http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Hymns/Major_Feasts_of_the_Lord/Resurrection/Diocese_of_Los_Angeles_Deacons.html

They also produced a CD some years ago with Paschal hymns. Please remember them in your prayers.
  • [quote author=TruePharaoh21 link=topic=13304.msg155531#msg155531 date=1337028888]

The deacons in this last recording are, indeed, from Los Angeles. More of their recordings can be found here:

http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Hymns/Major_Feasts_of_the_Lord/Resurrection/Diocese_of_Los_Angeles_Deacons.html

They also produced a CD some years ago with Paschal hymns. Please remember them in your prayers.

Yes, TruePharaoh21 is correct. I actually know the two brothers in this choir and the Church they're from-I used to attend their church a couple of years ago before I moved.
    Their voice is amazing! May God bless them and be with them for the glorification of His name. Keep up the good work ;)
  • Can you add Agios Athanatos Nainan?