Poems of HH Pope Shenouda translated to English ??

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Does anyone know where to find any poems by HH translated to English? I need some for a school project :)

Thanks guys,
Je Nai Nan

Comments

• Hi,

If you can wait for 1 week (well 10 days), we are adding an entire section in the CopticCorner app dedicated to translating ALL the poems of our beloved Pope.

Habibi, i've done my part. I am part of the development team. There are those who are part of the "Translation/Core COPA team" who need to decide on a few things.

If it makes you feel any better, I've seen the poems. I've read them.

These will be in a COPA module that will be a new feature you will see in the next release (1.0.6).

Thanks for your patience.
  • [quote author=CopticCorner link=topic=13240.msg155075#msg155075 date=1335796783]
    Hi,

If you can wait for 1 week (well 10 days), we are adding an entire section in the CopticCorner app dedicated to translating ALL the poems of our beloved Pope.

Habibi, i've done my part. I am part of the development team. There are those who are part of the "Translation/Core COPA team" who need to decide on a few things.

These will be in a COPA module that will be a new feature you will see in the next release (1.0.6).

WOW, that´s amazing!! I am so exciting! :D

GBU
  • [quote author=+Marmar+ link=topic=13240.msg155082#msg155082 date=1335811681]
    [quote author=CopticCorner link=topic=13240.msg155075#msg155075 date=1335796783]
    Hi,

WOW, that´s amazing!! I am so exciting! :D

GBU

Thanks.

Actually, its the people who do the translating that deserve the credit. I'm just a geek. They are the ones who make this happen.

• Thanks again CopticCorner, lol unfortunately, my teacher has a "check" every Friday to see how caught up we are with the project. Do you know anywhere else I could temporarily find ANY poem for The Late HH Pope Shenouda?? I really want his blessing to be with me, and to be a part of my project :)
  • [quote author=childofaKing link=topic=13240.msg155106#msg155106 date=1335837482]

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!  ;D ;D ;D
  • Hi, I'm pleased to announce that Apple have approved release 1.0.6 which has a module that will provide you a continuous source of the latest translations of Pope Shenounda III - including his poems.

The module will update by itself meaning you just have to open the app to see what new material has been added.

This is obviously thanks to COPA - you can email them directly if you wish or have any requests for them to translate.

Thank you,

CopticCorner
    Dev