Heaven, Hell,Limbo-- lol not limbo but---- HELP!?!???

2»

Comments

• Oh I am very offended.... lol no, no need for anyone to be offended, these are your opinions, No One can prove you wrong, and you cant prove the other side wrong... just like many of the topics in the church.
  • :)

I'm glad to hear you werent offended;thank you for your christian charity.I agree with the rest of your post as well...Your so cool Bishoy...lol...a poor joke I know...lol
  • lol thank you for the JOKE that put a huge smile on my face. :) :D ;D
  • Jfranklin,
    What we are debating right now is "deeds and faith" and "faith".

I will start off by debating what you said about traditions first, YOU and YOUR CHURCH have become so relying on men and their teachings and the so-called "logic" that you guys have ruled over you. We have kept these traditions because they are the guidlines to our faith.

1 Corinthians 11:2
    2Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.

2 Thessalonians 2:15
    15Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.

I have no time to debate right now but surely I affirm you that if this debate goes on it, it will go on forever or we will win.

Michael

• so wut exactly are we talking about right now?
  • first, YOU and YOUR CHURCH have become so relying on men and their teachings and the so-called "logic" that you guys have ruled over you

I expected as much from you coptic defender...lol

or we will win.

When the Church of Jesus Christ fights among itself,Satan rejoices,and it is he that is winning for a short time.But praise God,in the end,ultimately, the LORD God will win.It cannot be otherwise.God is great!
  • Corinthians 11:2
    2Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.

2 Thessalonians 2:15
    15Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.

And Jesus said",Your traditions have made the word of God of no effect".

Not all traditions are from God.
  • ;D

so wut exactly are we talking about right now?

I dont really know...lol...have we gotten off topic :D...lol...
  • Not all traditions are from God

such as lol???

i dont believe we have traditions in our church that would do harm to the faith ???
  • :)

i dont believe we have traditions in our church that would do harm to the faith

I agree with you.I was just making a point that not all traditions are valid or God ordained.We cant just rely on the excuse "its tradition" but we must realize that for tradition to have any real authority it must be God ordained and biblicly based.I am no expert on Coptic tradition but I see nothing that contradicts the Holy Bible.As you all know I am not a coptic christian but rather an evangelical christian and as such I know we do have our differences but I fully realize that your church traditions are scripturely supported.Were really not that far apart in our faith, as many would have us believe. :D