Very urgent prayer request

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Dear brothers and sisters

Please pray for Paul N. He is a family friend from my own youth, and he is now in Intensive Care after having a brain haemorrhage. He has been up and down, there were signs of organ failure and then some recovery. But now his breathing has grown worse.

Please pray for Paul and his young family and ask that God would have mercy on Him, in accordance with His will.

Comments

• Dear Father Peter,

Sad to hear!  :( I will definitely pray for him and may the Lord have mercy upon him.

Trough the intercession of Virgin Mary and all the saints and angels.

Amen.

God bless u

•   I pray for your dear friend Paul Father Peter. May God's compassion be with him, supporting Paul in his fight for life.

Lord have mercy
      Lord have mercy
      Lord have mercy.
  • God be with him but always remember that God is going to do what is best for him.
  • I pray that God glorify Himself in your life and his life, Fr. Peter, and heal him.
  • only just seen this now.
    may God have mercy in the life of yr friend and his family.
  • My Dear Father,

As I have prayed the Lord's Prayer with you several times, so I emphasize that the Almighty that we pronounce as Our Father, will take care of your friend with every phrase from that prayer.  How fortunate is your friend that he has a priest to pray for him?...and to publicize the call to prayer.

The belief in the prayer is sealed with Amen.
  • Dear friends, there is some slight improvement but many serious conditions. I know that Paul has been conscious enough to be touched by the thought that folk are praying for him.

Do please continue in prayer as you recall his needs.
  • Lord have mercy on Paul!
  • I have heard today that he has been able to take a very little food. His digestive system had gone into failure.

I know that he is touched that people who do not know him are praying for him.
  •     May Virgin Mary heal you and bless you!
  • Thank God that through the prayers of many people God has granted him healing and he has now come home. He is still weak, but he was truly at death's door and now he is back with his family. Glory to God.
  • Good is Our Lord, and Healing is in His Hand.
    The Lord is Magnified for He has shown both for this man.
  • Glory to God in the highest! Let His Name be forever praised! His compassion is infinite as to is His love for us all.
  • Dear brothers and sisters,

If anyone of your is able, I kindly request you to remember in your prayers servant of God Natalia.
    She survived chemotherapy against cancer. As a result her kidneys do not function well. She has only a 2 weeks period for recovering her kidneys. Her situation is difficult because she has a son who is a student and they don't have a father.

Thank you for understanding.
  • [quote author=Alexrus77 link=topic=12836.msg153628#msg153628 date=1332696089]
    Dear brothers and sisters,

If anyone of your is able, I kindly request you to remember in your prayers servant of God Natalia.
    She survived chemotherapy against cancer. As a result her kidneys do not function well. She has only a 2 weeks period for recovering her kidneys. Her situation is difficult because she has a son who is a student and they don't have a father.

Thank you for understanding.

She is in my prayers. May our merciful God do what´s the best for her and heal Natalia.
    Trough the intercession of St Virgin Mary, Abusefeen, Pope Kyrilos and Pope Shenouda III. Amen.

God bless.
  • Thank you Marmar :)
  • Thank you for praying.
    You can stop praying for Natalia because this case is finished.
  • May God grant peace and comfort to you and the family.
  • [quote author=Alexrus77 link=topic=12836.msg155441#msg155441 date=1336826616]
    Thank you for praying.
    You can stop praying for Natalia because this case is finished.

That´s great! Forgive me though that  I didn´t pray that much as you might think. I am very happy that she is fine now, God bless you!