Voice

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi everyone. Firstly I want to apologize for the posts that came from my account in the past few days, I was hacked by guy. Secondly, this isn't really a hymn question it's just a general voice question. I usually lead quite a few liturgies and during about after the sermon, my voice ends up being "tired" for lack of a better word. Like i wouldnt be able to hit certain low taba2as i previously could during earlier parts of the liturgy. So my question is to all you deacons how do u keep ur voice strong all the way throughout the liturgy?
Thanks

Comments

• balance your tone--not too high pitched all the time and not too low. I can't get the high most of the time but when i do with a long hymn, i need sometime to rest after.
  • I try to do that but Abouna, especially when there are more than one, don't keep a constant taba2a so basically I don't really have that control except during the hitenniat and such
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=12785.msg150107#msg150107 date=1326049220]
    balance your tone--not too high pitched all the time and not too low. I can't get the high most of the time but when i do with a long hymn, i need sometime to rest after.
    Balancing your tone can be difficult when singing other people (especially older men). Young men have a higher pitched voice.