Adding to Tasbeha

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
I have attended many different tasbehas in many different churches and I have noticed some of these additions/removals in the different churches. Can you please tell me which ones are right or "accepted"?

-Singing "Vol Evol" in the middle of "Holy, Holy, Holy"
-Singing "According to your Mercy O Lord..." in Gregorian tune after "Holy Holy Holy"
-Removing/Including "Ke Daniel" in Esmo Epchois
-Adding/Removing "Matankhoi" in "Mare Pateho" from Ten Theeno
-Going straight into Amen Alleluia Kyre Leyson from Tennav (feetacechisarex evol enkhetee Amen alleluia...) no breath or pause or anything
-Skipping Tenen

Thanks

Comments

• -Singing "Vol Evol" in the middle of "Holy, Holy, Holy"
    -Singing "According to your Mercy O Lord..." in Gregorian tune after "Holy Holy Holy"

I don't think there is a set ruling for this....people just do both of them. My personal opinion--i don't like it...i even hate it. I am not into taking hymns from their proper position in the liturgy (or tasbeha or matins or prayer) and saying it in another position just because it's the same words.

-Removing/Including "Ke Daniel" in Esmo Epchois

it's not a matter of removing but rather including. we are arguing about it now in another post:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php/topic,12385.0.html

but that is just us here on the forum.....i have seen different schools where some added and some don't.

-Adding/Removing "Matankhoi" in "Mare Pateho" from Ten Theeno

that's weird...i never heard about this...the text is:
    Mare pa]ho qwnt `mpek`m;o `P[oic@ maka] nyi kata pekcaji. Doxa ci Vilan`;rwpe.

maybe ppl are confusing it with the paragraph rit after:
    + Ef`e`i `eqoun `mpek`m;o `nje paaxiwma@ kata pekcaji matanqoi. Doxa ci Vilan`;rwpe.

-Going straight into Amen Alleluia Kyre Leyson from Tennav (feetacechisarex evol enkhetee Amen alleluia...) no breath or pause or anything.

Tennav, as a hymn/song, end with enkheti. The Amen Alleluia is separate; the beginning of the First Hoos. depending on the person who is singing and rhythm, it might differ. 

-Skipping Tenen

the tradition of tenen is that it is said on Bright Saturday and during Kiahk. So in general, those are the times i would personally say you "must "say it in. Other than that you may say it during other annual days if time is available.