Site SHOULD BE RESTRICTED

Hey all,

To prevent hoxes and such, I think this site should be restrcited to a specific audience in some way.

The topic of "Evan" may be a hox, (not definite yet) and to prevent any possible hoxes, i highly encourage this site to eb sensored or somehting.. so as for people with nothign to do dont get the opportunity to pollute beneficial sites. Im not pointing at anything.. this is just a thought.

God Bless.
Goodluck!

Comments

• by the way,

thanks a lot for all the people who responded to "Evan" :o.. it was such a waste of time. Let him do what he wants... He obviously knows that God will judge him in the end. Case closed people. Enough said. Do not waste your breath.. This discussion is obviously fruitless.

Thanks. :o
  • i definitely agree with this site being restricted. I look at this as an extention of church and i don't want it to turn into anything less.
  • If we truly want to grow Spiritually through this site, it must be sensored in some way or actually moderated. And by moderated I don't mean that moderators should lock every single thread coz that's what they've been doing lately.

Mike
  • Coptic Defender, you can't have it both ways. If there is a topic of 0 spirtual benefit, or is obviously misguided, we will lock it. How else can you ask for a moderated site if you don't allow us to filter out these types of posts?
  • i agree with ray
    half the posts or threads that are opened on this site, we know the answer or response to them... yet we feel the need to ask anyway cause we believe that God JUST might change his mind about something overnight...
    instead of blaming the administrators on wat others post, maybe we should all just pay attention to wat we individually post and then we won't have a problem...
  • i disagree, SMS, some of us dont know the answer. other times we know the answer but want to know y.
  • then maybe we should direct those answers in that sense and not be stubborn about accepting the answer that is proposed (which is usualy the right answer, we just refuse to admit to it)
    n i dont mean to direct this answer towards u... just to the general public
  • then maybe we should direct those answers in that sense and not be stubborn about accepting the answer that is proposed (which is usualy the right answer, we just refuse to admit to it)
    n i dont mean to direct this answer towards u... just to the general public

I dont really understand what your trying to say.Could you perhaps clarify your position.
  • i actually like the people feel open enough to ask advice for there problems....who are we to say that certain questions arent worth being asked...and i noe sometimes that people get carried away and thats when the administrators step in...and wut happens if certain issues arent a hox....and yes people could be stubborn...but GOD never gives up....hes always there for us with open arms...and you never noe...one thing on this website that is said could change a life... there are some serious issues that are out there to discuss that arent rated G... this website here to help us rite...so y restrict wut we have to say.. i dont mean we should talk about issues that are really out there or speak in a language that GOd wouldnt appericate....but i just like to hear people's point of view...and it helps to understand were there coming from