You can buy Cantor Ibrahim Ayad's CDs online now, awesome price as well!!

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi Everyone,

For those that like to buy Cantor Ibrahim Ayad's latest CDs: you can actually buy them online now & for a very good price.

Cantor Ibrahim Ayad recently released the rites for the Fast of the Apostles, St Mary's Fast, 29th of coptic month, & Pentecost.

You can buy them online by going to www.ibrahim-ayad.com.  Click on the CD you like to buy, & then click on "continue reading" at the bottom. This will direct you to a link where you can buy the CD online.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Comments

• On the page, it says that The Rite and Hymns of Holy Week is available. Did he rerecord them or are these the same ones as the ones on this site?
  • Relating to Kyrollos' question: Which CDs on his website are not available on tasbeha.org?

Also, when I click 'continue reading' for the CDs of St. Mary's Fast and the 29th of the Coptic month I don't get a prompt asking me how many I want.
  • the ones that are not available on tasbeha.org are:

1. Complete rite of the fast & feast of the apostles.
    2. Complete rite of the Pentecost Feast
    3. 29th of Coptic Month
    4. Complete right of the fast & feast of St Mary.

I think they will add the "Online Buying Option" for St Mary's & 29th of Coptic Months very soon. At the moment, they have added them to the Pentecost & Apostles Rites.

There are 2 versions of the passion week rites, tasbeha.org has the old one, but there is a newer one that Cantor Ibrahim released about 5 or 6 years ago. I think the one on his website is the newer one.

Hope this helps
  • Thanks baladoos, if you realize that the other two CDs are available for purchase before I do, please let me know.
  • Sure thing :)
  • ALL the CDs online are now avaible! Just bought the one for St. Mary's Fast and Feast  :)
  • Does anyone know how long delivery takes in the UK?
  • heyy guys i purchased two albums but i have no idea how to get them its very complicated and confusing right now
  • I am beginning to get really suspicious; I have no idea what is going on with my order or when it is supposed to come.

Then I get the following email which confused me even more:

hi every one
    we are very sorry for late
    but we upload the cds and we will send the link on monday
    thanks alot
    again very sorry
    Anton Ibrahim

Does anyone know what is going on?
  • I got exactly the same email. Monday has come and gone, and no links have been sent.

Confusingly, I received an email the day before I received the aforementioned email, which contained the link to one of the albums I purchased. Although it didn't work at the time, it did work yesterday.

So I have one of my orders, but none of the others.

I'm guessing that they have uploaded them (or have uploaded some of them) but have neglected to send the links out yet.
  • I was under the impression that we were being shipped the actual CDs. Not that it really matters to me. But I haven't received any links. Please keep me update as to what happens on your end. Thanks.
  • Hello guys I purchased two albums one month ago and I did not get any email or link to the albums!

• Hey guys, good news: I just received 2 more of my albums in the last 10 minutes.

Still a few more to come though...
  • [quote author=JG link=topic=11878.msg143021#msg143021 date=1313094167]
    Hey guys, good news: I just received 2 more of my albums in the last 10 minutes.

Still a few more to come though...

How did you recive thim? it is a link or what?
    Thanks
  • Yeah they're links which expire after 24 hours.
  • [quote author=JG link=topic=11878.msg143027#msg143027 date=1313096075]
    Yeah they're links which expire after 24 hours.

So you only have 24 hours to download them?
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11878.msg143033#msg143033 date=1313102018]
    [quote author=JG link=topic=11878.msg143027#msg143027 date=1313096075]
    Yeah they're links which expire after 24 hours.

So you only have 24 hours to download them?

According to their emails, yes.
  • I just got the link to one CD!! I guess you have to bug them about it. I emailed them twice and they finally replied. The emails are all signed by Anton Ayad. . .I wonder if he actually writes the emails?

BTW, my email did not indicate any amount of time I had to download the CD.
  • Hi Guys 
     i just purchased 1 album today  i like to no when they going to sent it. i sent them 2 emails but they didn't answer i don't now if they changed their or what by the way  i live in Sydney Australia 
    if you have any information just let me no
    thanks
    George Gendy
  • It takes a while for some reason. I received my order last night, and I had put in the order about a month ago. They said there was a problem with the site, and they fixed it. 

Mina
  • edited July 2014
    what album did you buy? did they sent it on a disc or by attachment or they sent it by 
     email 
    thanks
  • They send an e-mail with a download link that is only active for 72 hours, and you can only download it once.
  • Hi I bought an album a few weeks ago from them and got no reply.

Last night I got a reply with apologies and a download link.

I bought three more after that (yesterday) but have not received a download link yet.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi I bought 2 album on 3rd of August  from them and i sent them 7 emails and i got no reply. from them

if you have any information just let me no
    thanks
    George Gendy
  • Hi tenoosht
     did they sent you the 3 albums or not let me no asap because i  bought 2 albums on 3rd of Aug and till now they didn't sent it
    thank
    George Gendy