CYC!!!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
I reset my satellite receiver because I had a problem which you can read about here: http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php/topic,11176.0.html

I have done 20098034 power scans and I can't find CYC anymore! Before it was reset, CYC was called Ch 433. I can't find that anymore. I found every other Coptic channel but this one. Can someone help please?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=11194.msg135137#msg135137 date=1301878205]
    where do you live? my church is very involved in cyc broadcasting. PM me and ill give you someones number that can help you.

I don't think someone can help. I am not sure if it is my receiver or CYC. Is anyone else having a problem finding the  channel that does not have it already?
  • I'm having problems with my receiver also.  I don't know if it is some outage issue.
  • Me too, but it's the entire dish network, including CTV. None of the channels work anymore. Same happened with 3/4 of the people at church.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=11194.msg135174#msg135174 date=1301918809]
    Me too, but it's the entire dish network, including CTV. None of the channels work anymore. Same happened with 3/4 of the people at church.

What do you mean? All of my channels work except CYC which I cannot retrieve.
  • The entire receiver is broken. We have to purchase a new one.
  • sat: Galaxy 19  ferq: 12028 MHz  pol: Horizontal
    Symbol Rate: 22,000  Fec: 3/4

this is what it says on the cyc channel and what it is moving to as of today.
    the old frequency has technical problems and wont work as of the 1st of july.
    Hope it helps!!
  • does anyone know where i could find the version of the song 'the lord is my shephard' that they show on cyc? i can't seem to find it and when i searched 4 it, it gave me several other versions.