prayer request

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Pray that I will find a christianity that is both catholic and orthodox!!!

Comments

• Are you serious? There is nothing like that. Get off this site. You are nothing but a pathetic lunatic.

Father Peter, please ban this user (or do whatever you think is best), because he has been making continuous threads about nonsense that is offending. I am starting to think he is here to mess up the image of this website. I cannot bear to read any more of his junk.
  • [quote author=henrik.hank link=topic=11437.msg137893#msg137893 date=1305384316]
    Pray that I will find a christianity that is both catholic and orthodox!!!

Ok. I will also pray that God directs you into the right direction and gives you something to do during your free time instead of going on forums and writing nonsense.

• Maybe he means "catholic and Orthodox" in the way that Orthodox Christians mean it when they say their church is the catholic church? I don't know. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because there may be some cultural and linguistic difficulties getting in the way here...  :-\
  • No, dzheremi, he is just speaking nonsense. I would give him the benefit of the doubt if he didn't post numerous rubbish threads.
  • [quote author=dzheremi link=topic=11437.msg137913#msg137913 date=1305395392]
    Maybe he means "catholic and Orthodox" in the way that Orthodox Christians mean it when they say their church is the catholic church? I don't know. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because there may be some cultural and linguistic difficulties getting in the way here...  :-\

:)
  • Do not worry friends, this question is easy to answer. As a matter of fact, by definition Orthodoxy is all of these: apostolic, catholic, classic and conventional. To summarize, Orthodoxy is both catholic and orthodox.

Let us pray that God will help henrick see the Truth and that the Truth will set him free.

GBU
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=11437.msg137907#msg137907 date=1305394479]
    Are you serious? There is nothing like that. Get off this site. You are nothing but a pathetic lunatic.

Father Peter, please ban this user (or do whatever you think is best), because he has been making continuous threads about nonsense that is offending. I am starting to think he is here to mess up the image of this website. I cannot bear to read any more of his junk.

Are you serious, geomike?! Since when is it cool to call people "pathetic lunatics" when you know basically NOTHING about them? If you think his threads are nonsense and that they should be moderated, that is one thing, but to attack him personally is uncalled for. If anything will mess up the image of this website it is comments like that. Either answer in love, ignore the thread, or call for the moderators to do something. There is no reason to attack his character.

On a side note: Where is Fr. Peter? His words of enlightenment are truly missed.
  • on your side note, he was busy with the oriental orthodox festival in london.
    :)
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11437.msg138021#msg138021 date=1305531013]
    [quote author=geomike link=topic=11437.msg137907#msg137907 date=1305394479]
    Are you serious? There is nothing like that. Get off this site. You are nothing but a pathetic lunatic.

Are you serious, geomike?! Since when is it cool to call people "pathetic lunatics" when you know basically NOTHING about them? If you think his threads are nonsense and that they should be moderated, that is one thing, but to attack him personally is uncalled for. If anything will mess up the image of this website it is comments like that. Either answer in love, ignore the thread, or call for the moderators to do something. There is no reason to attack his character.

On a side note: Where is Fr. Peter? His words of enlightenment are truly missed.

Yes, i know, later i rethought about these posts and was disappointed with the words i used. I am just pointing out though, that none of his threads make sense, and if they do make sense they are the oddest thing you have ever heard.