PRAYERS

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hey everybody,
Please pray for me...it's the last month of school (i.e. the month of death lol)...I have a lot of exams, papers, and projects due...also, because I'm graduating, I have many other things to do and finish alongside studying.  I'm also working.  I'm really stressed out and I feel incredibly lonely.  Please keep me in your prayers this week.  Thank you.
-GODlovesme

Comments

• May God be with you and help you use your time wisely and efficiently and to help you remember that He is with you always and you are never alone. Amen.
  • Just think of how great it feels when you finish! The harder finals are, the more sleepless nights, the excess stress, all make reaching the finish line that much more gratifying :)

God Bless you.
  • Thank you for your prayers geomike and Unworthy1.  Unfortunately, my stress level and feeling of loneliness has doubled within the last few days.  Please continue praying for me.  Thanks again.  I really appreciate it.
  • Don't worry, we aren't forgetting you, we are still praying and remembering you every night. Your job is to study and then leave the rest to God.

Do you best,
    and let God do the rest.

Most importantly, don't forget to pray and read the Bible before you study.

God with you.
  • May the Lord be beside you in every step and help you to succeed.

Please pray for my son who is very soon facing the same situation.

GBU
  • You are in my prayers  :)

+mahraeel+
  • Thanks geomike.  I appreciate it.

John_S2000, thank you.  May God be with your son.

Thanks mahraeel.

Thanks for the prayers guys.  I have two more weeks left and it will be all over.  I'm doing better than I expected in my school work but my depression is getting worse.  Please continue praying for me.  Thank you.
  • Christ is Risen!

I hope this helps you.
    "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."- Proverbs 16:3.

Give the 5 loaves and 2 fish to God and He'll surely bless the little to overflowing blessings. You'll do absolutely great beloved!

God is Love:-)
  • I GOT INTO THE GRADUATE PROGRAM I WANTED!!!!  THANK GOD!!!!  Thank you guys for all the prayers!!  I appreciate it ;D
  • Congratulations! But now you are just making me curious. . .
  • Aha that's great to hear  :D
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11395.msg138919#msg138919 date=1307071458]
    Congratulations! But now you are just making me curious. . .

LOL how??
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=11395.msg138923#msg138923 date=1307071830]
    [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11395.msg138919#msg138919 date=1307071458]

LOL how??

With regards to what graduate program you got in to!  :)
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=11395.msg138921#msg138921 date=1307071617]
    Aha that's great to hear  :D

• [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11395.msg138924#msg138924 date=1307071912]
    [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=11395.msg138923#msg138923 date=1307071830]
    [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11395.msg138919#msg138919 date=1307071458]

LOL how??

With regards to what graduate program you got in to!  :)

Haha o...I got into an online program in Library Science at Wayne State University :)
  • Kudos! I hope all goes well :-)