Pray for those who are taking their ACT on Saturday

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Please, I ask everyone to pray for those who are taking their ACT on Saturday. Please pray that God will be with them and put this prayer on your altars please. For names, PM me.

Comments

• I will pray for all those taking exams at this time, but what is ACT?
  • If you have ever heard of the SAT, it is a similar test but it is a lot easier. It originated in the Mid-West and it is easier than the SAT. It is knowledge based whereas the SAT tests how well you can take a test. 

If you don't know what the SAT is, they are both exams to take that aids in college acceptance. One of them is required when applying to a college.
  • Do you not take subject based qualifications in the US at this age? In England at 16 we take Ordinary Level exams in up to about 10 subjects and get graded A-F, and then at 18 we take Advanced Level qualifications in 3 or 4 subjects which will usually have some bearing on the degree that will be taken.
  • [quote author=Father Peter link=topic=11216.msg135499#msg135499 date=1302212573]
    Do you not take subject based qualifications in the US at this age? In England at 16 we take Ordinary Level exams in up to about 10 subjects and get graded A-F, and then at 18 we take Advanced Level qualifications in 3 or 4 subjects which will usually have some bearing on the degree that will be taken.

Well, we have final exams in each class if that is what you are talking about. But that is only a school thing and not national.  The SAT has 3 subjects: Math, Writing and Critical Reading. The ACT has the same subjects but with Science has the 4th subject. And we don't have any exams for our degree at 18 because most people change their major many times while in college. We do have MCAT's , LSAT's and PCAT's which you must take if you are applying into Medical, Law or Pharmacy schools respectively.
  • Yes, please pray!
    May God help s according to His will
  • Please do not forget to pray for those taking the exam tomorrow.