Fraction of good Thursday

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone can direct me toward a recording of this specific fraction that is said only on Covenant Thursday? Thanks in advance.

God Bless

Comments

• If you want an audio only, you can find an flv to mp3 converter. They have become very popular and are free. They are easy to use.

PK
  • Thanks man,

I'm more or less looking for an actual audio file. But this will hold me over until someone will find it :).

God Bless
  • Also since this request is still outstanding, If anyone has a liturgy of st Cyril in English(aside from the one on this site) That would be awesome as well. Thanks!
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=11062.msg133652#msg133652 date=1300827515]
    Thanks man,

I'm more or less looking for an actual audio file. But this will hold me over until someone will find it :).

God Bless

If you are still interested in getting an audio file, you can convert the youtube video into an mp3 using the following link: http://www.video2mp3.net/. It really works; I tried it before.
  • PopeKyrillos,

Your link is for Fr. Antonious Tanious, who is currently the Hegumen of St. Mary & St. Athanasius--Manville, NJ.
    In case anyone wanted to know.
  • Best priest voice. Ever.
  • I disagree. Abouna Yassa Rizk and Abouna Bola Malek are awesome.
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=11062.msg135517#msg135517 date=1302222440]
    I disagree. Abouna Yassa Rizk and Abouna Bola Malek are awesome.

in english, abouna Antonious is the best.....other than that....there are a LOT of options :-D
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=11062.msg135501#msg135501 date=1302212728]
    Best priest voice. Ever.
  • I have a big problem with rushed liturgies. Unless there is a really good reason that we need to pray fast, I prefer we not do it. And that's why I like Father Antonious. A lot of priests would sound better if they just slowed down. At least thats my opinion. Perfect example is Hegumen Father Youssef Assaad. I dont think he has the greatest voice, but he takes his time and is really calm and what is the end result? A liturgy that simply sounds amazing.

PK
  • I actually don't feel that he takes his time as much as others.
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=11062.msg133623#msg133623 date=1300818691]
    Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone can direct me toward a recording of this specific fraction that is said only on Covenant Thursday? Thanks in advance.

God Bless