Amazing voice

Hello Amazing tasbeha people,

I was wonder if anyone knows where can I get a liturgy for this Abona.

Thanks.
God bless.

Comments

• Hahaha!! That's my daddy!! :D liturgy in video or sound?? Thank you for the compliment by the way :) I like his voice too :D
  • hahahaa, what a small world, (wait were u serious, coz i took it serious, i can never tell when someone is joking or not on the computer) hahahah, well anyway cya
  • [quote author=I belong to Jesus link=topic=10814.msg131489#msg131489 date=1298530797]
    hahahaa, what a small world, (wait were u serious, coz i took it serious, i can never tell when someone is joking or not on the computer) hahahah, well anyway cya

yea his post does sound pretty surreal
  • lvnvrfails13,
    Such a small world.

It doesn't matter if the liturgies are video or audio. Both will work.

Thank you.
    Ebnyasoo3
  • Haha, yeah that really is my biological father :P it really is a small world :P

Ebnyasoo3, I'm going to try to get u a good recording...forgiv me if it takes some time..just cuz he's my dad, doesn't exactly mean we've got his odass recordings everywhere in the house :D 
  • Haha,

Sure take your time.
    May God bless his service.

Ebnyasoo3.
  • hahahah, lvnvrfails13 ur funny, wait whats the name of ur dad, maybe i know him too... hahahaha i laugh if i do actually know him... hahahah... then it would really be a small world.hahahah well anyway... cya
  • my baba's name is Abouna Antony Zaki...Myrtle Beach, SC :D come visit!!! we have a beach (no way, right?) :)

God bless!
    lvnvrfails13
  • Do you have a Myrtle also?
  • i guess so...more than one i think...are those the same as palm trees?? :D
  • And your uncle is a Brother at St. Mary and St. Moses Abbey, correct?
  • Yes, they are related.
  • Indeed, funny story...

I was vacationing in Myrtle Beach with my family and we decided to visit the local Coptic church there for the Vespers and Divine Liturgy and it happened to be this Abouna's entrance into the church. I distinctly remembered in his sermon that he said "A priest is like a doormat on which the congregation wipes their feet on the way to heaven."

I was at the Abbey in early February and after Vespers on the Saturday before Lent I struck up a conversation with one of the Brothers and somehow the topic got to the Carolinas and he told me his brother was the local priest in Myrtle Beach. I told him how I'd gone to a priest's welcome ceremony and I mentioned the part of the sermon above and it turns out we had actually been there together, probably standing a few metres apart!

It really is a small world!
  • ...and the world is getting smaller and smaller.
  • This is amazingly funny :)  I hardly ever log on to this forum, and as i clicked on the video link i was so excited!!  I was about to jump and say it's father Anthony, just to notice the replay from his angel :-))

He does indeed has an Amaaaaazing voice!!  God bless,
  • [quote author=Michael Boutros link=topic=10814.msg133703#msg133703 date=1300851035]
    I was at the Abbey in early February and after Vespers on the Saturday before Lent I struck up a conversation with one of the Brothers and somehow the topic got to the Carolinas and he told me his brother was the local priest in Myrtle Beach. I told him how I'd gone to a priest's welcome ceremony and I mentioned the part of the sermon above and it turns out we had actually been there together, probably standing a few metres apart!

It really is a small world!

the texas abbey? yep, that's my uncle...this is too weird :) u already know two sides of my family! :)

[quote author=falta002 link=topic=10814.msg133705#msg133705 date=1300851768]
    This is amazingly funny :)  I hardly ever log on to this forum, and as i clicked on the video link i was so excited!!  I was about to jump and say it's father Anthony, just to notice the replay from his angel :-))

He does indeed has an Amaaaaazing voice!!  God bless,

well hi! :D
  • I think I have a pretty good idea of who falta002 is. I can only think one person in the world who would call lvnvrfails13 an angel :P

I'm kiiiiidding!
  • [quote author=T✞TL link=topic=10814.msg133738#msg133738 date=1300882585]
    I think I have a pretty good idea of who falta002 is. I can only think one person in the world who would call lvnvrfails13 an angel :P

I'm kiiiiidding!

well aren't you just hilarious...u should be a comedian..its ur calling  ::)
    i actually have no clue who it is...maybe they're just being nice?? unlike some people...*ahem*
    hi falta002! thank you for being nice..its getting hard to find people like you in the world *another ahem*
  • You poor thing. Cough drops are only $2 at Walgreens. Honey-lemon is the best flavor :)

Have I made it to the nice list yet? You know what? I'll buy you a pack with my Romex Card, so then it'll count as part of my 10% of tithes.
  • hahaha :D ok, ur officially on my COMEDIAN list..not quite nice just yet ;)
    I wish i had a Romex card...would make things much easier :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 10% of tithes would be 1%.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=10814.msg133831#msg133831 date=1300917957]

would you have your dad as your father of confession, lvnvrfails13?

well...who better to ask for advice and guidance than someone who knows and understands you best?
    just my opinion ;)

God bless
  • This is driving me nuts. ILSM, are you saying I should be giving lvnvrfails 10% of my 10%? Are you considering the cost of the bag: $2.00? How do you know the $2 would equal 1%?

I'm beyond confused. DimyanCoptic seemed to have got it; maybe he can explain.

Sorry if I'm killing the joke.
  • [quote author=T✞TL link=topic=10814.msg133833#msg133833 date=1300918873]
    This is driving me nuts. ILSM, are you saying I should be giving lvnvrfails 10% of my 10%? Are you considering the cost of the bag: $2.00? How do you know the $2 would equal 1%?

I'm beyond confused. DimyanCoptic seemed to have got it; maybe he can explain.

Sorry if I'm killing the joke.

hahahah :D im with TITL on this one....1% of 10% is equal to $2?? im too lazy to do the math so...volunteers?? :D
  • Ilovesaintmark is saying that 10% of 10% = 1%. You said this:

[quote author=T✞TL link=topic=10814.msg133822#msg133822 date=1300914825]
    then it'll count as part of my 10% of tithes.

Tithes are 10% or more. The way you worded it, you are saying you give 10% of your 10% which would be 1%. ;)
  • OOH!!!

I still don't understand. Sorry.

Edit: (pointing my finger up) I just got it. Thanks.
  • oh!! so it was a sarcastic comment about what TITL said!! ooohh!! wow....yeah, i think the joke has been ruined  ;D oops  :P
    good one anyway ilsm ;) now that we all understand...right TITL?? huh..guess not :D
  • [quote author=T✞TL link=topic=10814.msg133838#msg133838 date=1300919403]
    OOH!!!

I still don't understand. Sorry.

Edit: (pointing my finger up) I just got it. Thanks.

haha :D i guess we're just the rare kind TITL...blonde egyptians! who knew!  ;D