Pope Shenouda: 3 famous Sunday School Lessons. FUNNY VIDEO!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues

I am sure many have watched this but I can't stop laughing!!

I LOVE POPE SHENOUDA! MAY THE LORD KEEP YOUR LIFE!

Comments

• that is funny! watch this:
  • hahahahah i love it :)
  • hahaha I love our pope
  • Sorry but I can't understande the second video.
    The voice is not clear.
    I love the first one though.
    GB, PFM,
    Cyril
  • "The lesson of 'I don't know', the lesson of 'I don't remember', and the lesson of 'I didn't attend sunday school!'  LOL!

So cute!
  • Hahaha. Those poor kids! I would melt into the floor from embarrassment. But HH has such a gentle and thoughtful manner. I really love him. And very funny, too!

I wish my Arabic was advanced enough to understand the second video. Can anyone here translate it?
  • Yes, please!
  • [quote author=Cyril97 link=topic=10967.msg132831#msg132831 date=1300044533]
    Sorry but I can't understande the second video.
    The voice is not clear.
    I love the first one though.
    GB, PFM,
    Cyril

When the Pope asked the small deacon what he had learnt in Sunday School, what did the kid say?

I couldnt hear
  • He never what he learned. He said that is a samll boy and going to church is enough.
    He only asked him if he does go to sunday school. He said yes.
    Atleast, that is what I've understood.
    God bless, Pray for me,
    Cyril
  • Hehe ^^ baba Shenouda is awesome ^^
  • [quote author=dzheremi link=topic=10967.msg132834#msg132834 date=1300045376]
    I wish my Arabic was advanced enough to understand the second video. Can anyone here translate it?

He says, that kids sometimes repeat what people say. SO once H.H was patting a little boy, and told him "you are a good boy". So the kid replies to H.H and says, "you to are a good boy"....lol

H.H then tells a joke. He says, a man was once living in his house with his mother-in-law, and he had a parrot. Every now and then the parrot used to say "O Lord take my mother-in-law, O Lord take my mother-in-law". So the man got weary and really annoyed. So he went to the parish priest and told him find me a solution, should i sell it or let it go or what should i do? The priest goes to him no no  no don't be upset, i'll give a  parrot from the churches that knows the hymns and he will solve the problem. He will teach the other parrot and fix him up... So the priest gave him a church parrot .

After a week the priest asks the guy "How's the situation going?". The man replies "as worse as it can get!". He goes to him why?? The man responds, "every time the parrot says 'O Lord take my mother-in-law' the church parrot replies saying 'Aaameeen'!!
  • I couldnt hear what the boy/deacon answered to His Holiness when His Holiness asked him "What did you learn in Sunday School"?

• Hahaha. Thank you so much, Christs' Servant. Those really put a smile on my face. :)
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10967.msg132914#msg132914 date=1300118343]
    I couldnt hear what the boy/deacon answered to His Holiness when His Holiness asked him "What did you learn in Sunday School"?

I am pretty sure the first kid said I didn't attend it last week and the second said I don't remember.