I need YOUR help!

edited February 2011 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hello Tasbeha, I really need everyone's help on this. I need everyone who has witnessed any sort of protestant infiltration in the church to please email me their experience ([email protected]). This includes, but is not limited to, youth meetings full of protestant hymns, any people, including youth, that frequent protestant churches, or anything else related to protestantism in the church that you feel is important or bothers you. Please, this is important, make sure you tell me which church these things happened you dont have to include your name. PLEASE!!

Comments

• Seriously?
  • When do you need them by and what for?--just out of curiousity.

And please be patient with us- personally, I'll be sending something to you, but I just haven't been able to get it all together yet.  I think other people are in a similar situation right now.

• there is no deadline. I am just trying to get a feel for exactly what is happening and where. Some of the clergy I have talked to outright deny that this is even happening. Some defend it by saying "its all the same, we are both Christian". So I want to compile these for evidence and for research purposes.